TWO

────── ──────

I don't play by the book. I lead with my heart, not my head.

⊱ ────── ༻✦༺ ────── ⊰

cassandrabeaufort
Honolulu, Hawaii

Liked by neymarjr and 273,961 others

cassandrabeaufort First day in HI 🤙🏼
View 2,097 comments
emilysulewski In love with the fit! 🌸☀️
y0rk.s4ge ❤️❤️❤️
neymarjr Olá, maravilhosa!
blanca.soler Gorgeous!

IT'S THE NEXT DAY, Cassandra's in her chair, getting ready for today's first location shoot which is somewhere in this botanical garden place near west of Oahu. Her make up artist applies some blush on her cheeks when the director comes in her tent.

"Aloha!" He greets the group of people inside. "Where is my star? Ah, Miss Beaufort, you look gorgeous this fine morning." He winks at her.

Cassandra chuckles. "Morning to you too, Clyde."

"Just came in to say that your first scene will be in fifteen minutes, but our photographer wants to take some shots before we start if you're ready yet?" He announces, looking over to her makeup artist.

"She's all ready to go." She tells him.

"Ah, good. Okay, you go on ahead outside, I'll see you in a bit!" He claps his hands before leaving. Cassandra gets up from her chair, taking her phone with her outside. It's bright out and the sun's doing it's own thing.

She meets up with the photographer and starts taking photographs of her posing. While Cassandra's busy with her little photo shoot, Neymar arrives. He gets his face touched quickly and changes into his outfit. Neymar has had a little too much to drink the night before so he wears some sunglasses to shade his eyes from the bright sun.

"Neymar, hey! It's me, Emily." Emily jogs up to him with a big smile. "Oh, yes, hi there." He smiles. "Is Carlos with you here for the shoot?" She asks him. Neymar shakes his head, blowing air inside his mouth. "Nope, he stayed back at the hotel from a massive headache."

"Is he going to be alright?" She grows concern. "Don't worry, he'll be fine. He just had a lot to drink the other night." He assures the woman. "That reminds me, speaking on behave of Cassandra and I, thanks for the drinks. We had a lot of fun last night, I know I did." She chuckles.

"No problem, glad you two had fun." He clears his throat, "listen I have to go. I'll see you around." Neymar excuses himself before Emily gets the chance to say bye.

"Neymar, Neymar! Over here!" The photographer yells when he catches him walking down a hill. Cassandra almost falls off her balance when she hears his name being called. She looks over in the direction the photographer's looking.