FOUR

⊱ ────── ༻✦༺ ────── ⊰

It's like in that moment, the whole universe existed just to bring us together. ❞

⊱ ────── ༻✦༺ ────── ⊰

cassandrabeaufort   4m

Send message

THE MORNING AFTER, Cassandra wakes up from knocking on her door. She assumes it's Emily wanting to ask her about her date last night with Neymar. She wakes up, groaning. "Wait." She says in a raspy, morning voice.

The knocking stops when she gets to the door. Cassandra opens it to find someone else and not Emily. It was a hotel worker. He's holding a bouquet of flowers in his hand. "Are you Miss Beaufort?" He asks her.

Cassandra looks out the room, left and right. "Yeah, that's me. Are those for me?" She asks, pointing at the flowers. "Yes, they're a gift." He hands them to her.

"And who are these from?" She takes them, smelling the pink flowers. "I was told not to say, but go on ahead and read the note inside. I must go now, have a good morning, miss." He backs up and starts walking away.

She closes the door and walks over to the counter to grab the note out. It's a small envelope with her name handwritten at the front. Cassandra's eyebrows knot as she opens it. It's a small handwritten message. It reads.

Thanks for letting me bug you for a couple hours last night. Had fun.
Much love, NJ

Cassandra grows a small smile as she reads the note. Thoughtful of him to do. She picks up the flowers and smells them. A little strange how it has a little hint of cologne. It smelled familiar, but it might've just been from the hotel worker that brought it up to her.

Loud knocking comes from the other side of the door, making Cassandra jump. She puts the flowers down and the note, rushing over to the door. "You shouldn't be knocking on people's doors like that!" She states, opening it and realizes it's Emily. "Emily, what are you doing here?"

"I came to hear about your wonderful date. So start spilling everything." She welcomes herself in, walking past Cassandra into the living room of her suite. "Oh my god! Are these flowers? Did he get you flowers?!" She gasps.

Cassandra shakes her head, walking over to her. "He's a dream boy, you scored." She looks up. Cassandra rolls her eyes. "He's not a dream boy, definitely not mines."

"So tell me! Where did he take you?" Emily jumps in place.

"He took me to a nice restaurant and the table we sat had a wonderful view of the sunset. We talked and ate, then walked on the beach and he dropped me off. That's it, nothing exciting." Cassandra quickly summarizes her night.