THREE

⊱ ────── ༻✦༺ ────── ⊰

Our love is like the wind.
I may not be able to see it, but I can feel it. ❞

⊱ ────── ༻✦༺ ────── ⊰

neymarjr 17m

neymarjr   17m

Send message

cassandrabeaufort 19m

cassandrabeaufort   19m

Send message

THE NEXT MORNING, Cassandra and Neymar have been asked to sail out to the ocean to get some video shots underwater of the two. A diving trainer is set to work with them the whole time. The two spent their mornings doing a little training to hold in their breath for a long period of time.

Even went through some choreography with a synchronized swimmer, practicing over and over before the sun is set in the middle of the sky giving the cameramen a chance to get the perfect shot underwater with the sun rays right above Cassandra and Neymar.

Emily is out here, accompanying her friend. She has a day off, but has decided to join Cassandra. Her original plan was to hang out with Carlos the whole day, but the man had some online work meetings to attend to which filled his whole day up.

"You can finally swim now." Emily plays around with her friend. Cassandra's finally dry from being in the water for a couple of hours. They needed to make her hair dry again for a before shot of her and Neymar jumping in the water together. "Funny." Cassandra says, sarcastically.

"Don't feel embarrassed to kindly share your life long held secrets, my friend." Emily fakes a concerned expression on her face. Cassandra slaps her shoulder softly. "It's time to shut up about your jokes. I have work."

"And I have a day off, so I can joke around here as much as I want to." Emily winks.

Her makeup artist touches up her natural looking lips before being called up at the back of the boat. "Places people! I need everyone to be in their places." Clyde yells into the megaphone.