Prologue

"Hello?"
"Major taemin is that you?"
"Oh, senator kai, why you call?" Taemin ask in a tone with happiness when he recognized who is in the other line.
"Well, just because I need something from you."
"Oh, I know. Your session in Senate already finish, right?"
"Yes. And I need a break. Maybe I take one week vacation leave and stay on my vacation house, and of course you know...."
Taemin laugh loudly.
"Of course, of course, I know very well, senator. And you called at the right time, I have new one here. 19yrs old. Don't have any experience. He has a flawless skin senator, I'm sure you will be satisfied."
"Really? Wow, alright bring him here tonight."
"Don't worry sir, your order will be there."
"Good. Major, I will put on your gift in your account, okay?"
"Wow, it's good news. I will wait for it. Thank you so much."
"Okay, bye."

Eunwoo is sleeping peacefully. He doesn't know the danger that threatened in his life.
Suddenly he feel someone who hold his hands and feet.
"Huh?" He suddenly woke up. But before he recognized who is the person that sold him, someone cover his nose. It has a strong smell, when he breath in, he feel dizzy and he passed out.
What happen next he didn't even know. When he wakes up, he is in stylish, fresh and beautiful room.

He suddenly jolt up. And he look at his surroundings.
"Huh? Where am I?"
Eunwoo notice his self. He is wearing a very thin see through dress. And he doesn't have any underwear. Aside from that he felt fresh, like he took a bath. He can smell the soap that's lingering in his skin and his hair is still wet.

"Where am I? And who bring me here?" Eunwoo shout loudly.
But no one answered him.
He look again at his surroundings.
He is in a wide room. Well decorated and carpeted. The bed is like for the royalties, very comfy and soft. The windows have a beautiful curtains.
' this room is so beautiful '
Then he look at the table.
' Wow, there's so many different fruit's'
Eunwoo run at the table looking at all food in there. He suddenly felt his hunger, and he doesn't know which one he will eat first. He took some grapes and he looks like a chipmunks when he took one grapes after another.
He forget for a minute his situation, because its his first time to eat such a tasty fruits.

"Wow, my visitor is already awake!"
From the suddenly open door, there's an aged man even his clothes is very neat and decent, he looks like a bad person. He is looking at him with a devilish smirk while looking all over his body that doesn't even can cover by the clothes that eunwoo is wearing.

"Who are you?" Eunwoo asked feel afraid that he suddenly let go the fruits that he is holding and run fast to the other side of the bed while trying to cover his self.
"Don't you know me?" The old man ask while smirking and stripping his clothes one by one.
"W-who are you? Why i am here? And why I look and wearing like this? A- and why..... Why you are taking off your clothes?" Eunwoo eyes went wide when he watched as the man taking his clothes off.

"Don't be afraid pretty boy, I will not hurt you. That is when you become a good boy to your master."
"W-What do you mean by that?"
The old man chuckle and face him naked.
Eunwoo is still innocent in any sex related. At the age of 19 he learned how to fight for his living, but just right now, what he experiencing what the old man is acting in front of him he had a clue that his life is in danger.
"Please don't come near me!"  Eunwoo ask afraid while he is in the corner of the bed and trying to covering his self while shaking.
The old man laugh very loudly. Then suddenly he hurriedly come to where eunwoo is.
" Please don't !" Eunwoo shouted from the top of his lungs. And the beautiful room turn into a living hell.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TBC.....

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Time for me to sleep... It's already 2am 😱... I just want to finish this so that you can have some idea on my new book. I hope you like it...

Enjoy reading guys...😊😊😊

🐹🐱🐿️🐨🐣🐯🐰
borahae 💜