8

'Maybe it's safe here' jungkook thought and he stop his motor boat near the tallest rock on the ocean.
He stared and think of some plan while looking at the house standing in the middle. He knows kai own it's and he is one of the suspect on the case.
'Positive, that house is what yoongi said where they took their victim. Its good that major taemin already admitted his crime. If not I don't know where should I look for jimin.'
After a minute jungkook dive to the water forward to the island. The wave is too strong but he can do it. He will do anything just to make sure that jimin is safe.
'God, please I hope its not too late.'
Jungkook prayed everything he thinks of possible things that happen to jimin.

After a minute he already reach his destination. And for where he is, he can see the up front and he can also see some men that are guarding the surroundings. He can also see a tower where there is some guards that using telescope to look for some possible threat.
Jungkook took another route to make sure that the guards not noticing him.
No one is guarding on the other side because of very steep and pointed rock.
Using his skills on mountain climbing jungkook start climbing the rock wall.
'Shit!' Jungkook curse every time he feels the slice made by pointed rock on his palm.

After a minute he reach the top. He look for any possible threat. He can already see the house. He hide behind the tree when he notice a guard going on his way.
"Bro, it's too boring here in the island. When the times come that I relocate at the city I will not coming back here."
"Yeah, true, we can't even have fun here. It's good if we have some girls here."
"That's true, but to be honest, the boy we took at the prisoner is too pretty, right? How many days boss will be played that boy? What do you think?"
"You know boss kai, he get bored easily. Especially when his toy is always crying. He get irritated fast. Do you remember the last that we brought he put pillow on his face because he didn't stop crying."
"That's right. Boss is really a sadist. "
"And it such a waste. He must give him to us first so we can also taste him before he killed it but he died easily."
"But don't worry, looks like this one is feisty. Boss might be get excited while playing with him"
The 2 guards laugh at their conversation.
Jungkook clench his fist on what he is hearing. If he can punch them on the face till they bleed to death he already do it. But he need to be calm.
"What do you think, did Boss already have his way to him before he left?"
"I think so, you know our boss, he is too pervert, he is not gonna let it pass."
'NO!" Jungkook cried on his thought he feels like his heart is shattered by million knifes.
The 2 guards keep on talking while walking away to jungkooks position.

Jungkook didn't waste any time. He look for a door where he can sneak inside.
'I need to find jimin before they caught me.'
He see a small door and he got inside. He can see a wide kitchen inside, he notice again another door and he got there in a second and turned the knob. He sees the living room. A wide a very elegant living room.
'Where in this part of the house I can find jimin? I need to find him ASAP.' Jungkook thought. He took 2 step each stair up to the second floor. After he reach he see the stairs going to 3rd floor. Then when he reach it he also see the stairs to 4th floor.
'I will start searching  on the 4th floor. Each floor have so many rooms I might be short on time.'

When he reach at 4th floor he see a very wide hallway. Have 12 doors facing each other. Jungkook took a deep breath, before he start to search when someone come.
"Who are you?" The woman ask from the one door that opened.
"Huh?" Jungkook didnt speak for a moment to the lady in white uniform.
"You are a thief, hel-" the lady didn't finish his words when jungkook cover her mouth and he pinch on the back of his neck.
'Sorry, you will not die, you will just unconscious.'
He brought her inside the room where she come out. Jungkook tie his hands and foot, he also cover his mouth just incase. Then he left and he start his search.
"Jimin....?" But there is no one on the room that he opened using the keys from the lady earlier. He continue his search until only last one on far of the hallway is left.

Jimin retreated when he notice the knob is moving.
'NO! Did he already come back? But I didn't hear the chopper.'
Jimin don't know if he will go to bathroom to hide or he will try to go up at the ceiling.
But any of the 2 he didn't do. If its kai he will face him, he will not let him touch him even he dies.
Then the door open wide. Jimin became shock when he clearly see who opened the door.
"K-kookie!" Jimin can't explain what he feels when he see jungkook is safe.
"Jimin!" Jungkook look happy the moment they look at each other. And he run to him
"Jimin! Oh I thought some bad happened to you. I'm sorry! They escape from me and they brought you here."
"What you are doing here? How did you-" jimin didn't finish his word because jungkook next action make his eyes go wide.

Jungkook hug him and kiss him passionately. Jimin cam feel the lust, love and possessive on jungkook kiss. And before he knew it, he feels butterfly on his stomach and he start kissing back.
But before they deepens the kiss jungkook stop but he is still hugging jimin.
"I'm sorry.... I just feel relieved.... because your safe."
Jimin smiled.
"It's okay." Even it's not okay because they stopped kissing.
"Jimin, what they do to you? Did they hurt you? Did.... did they do something to you?" Jungkook ask with worried expressions.
Jimin smiled. With him around, he feel safe.
" don't worry they didn't hurt me..... not yet." Jimin said while looking at jungkook face and before he knew it he is already touching his cheeks.
"I'm still intact. Kai will never touch me even if he want to. I die first before..... before he can do something  to me."
"Thank god!" Jungkook said while he hug him again and kiss his head.
"But we have to move on, anytime he will be back here. We need to leave this island."
"How?"
"Let's go. I know a way."

They leave the room while holding each others hand. The hallway is still quiet.
"Kookie, there's so many guard downstairs. They might see us."
"We don't have any choice but to go this way. We need to take the risk. Wait, hold this." Jungkook give jimin a gun
"We need to get out of here jimin. I will die with you rather that let them hurt you. I will give my life that to see them doing..... doing some things on you."
Jimin understand what jungkook said.
"I will rather die.... before they touch me."
"Then let's go."
They start their step on the stair looking for danger.

"Hey, let's take a look at the new guy. It's look very quiet he might doing something. "
Jungkook and jimin stop they walk when they heard the voice that is approaching their way.
"Jungkook, they will know I'm not in my room."
"We dont-"
"No! We need to be back there."
"Why, we will-"
"No, I have a plan."
Jungkook don't have a choice but to follow jimin back to his room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TBC.....

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Borahae
🐹🐱🐨🐿🐣🐯🐰