ACT FOUR

FADE IN. 
HALFWAY THROUGH THE MOVIE. 

ACTION.
Mars begins to squirm in her seat, needing the toilet after drinking a few glasses of wine.

[CHARACTER-1 MARS]
"Oh, no... Shell, I need a pee... badly!"

ACTION.
Shell's brows nip together.

[CHARACTER-3 SHELL]
"What the hell woman? Then go!"

ACTION.
Shell grinned while continuing to eat her popcorn as Mars looked on in shock.

[CHARACTER-1 MARS]
"You did not just tell me to leave my husband in the middle of doing his thing? Shell, I can't. I'll miss it."

ACTION.
Shell rolled her eyes and looked at Mars again.

[CHARACTER-3 SHELL]
"Woman, you're nuts. Seriously, just go before you pee yourself."

ACTION.
Mars bit her lip while still wriggling in her seat, pondering on what to do for the best. Then her face lit up with excitement and addressed Shell again.

[CHARACTER-1 MARS]
"Quick, get your phone out and video it."

ACTION.
Shell's eyes open wide before shaking her dead.

[CHARACTER-3 SHELL]
"No bloody way! Mars, it's illegal! Are you crazy?"

ACTION.
Shell said "Crazy" with a whispered screech, making Mars cringe back a little. Mars then sighed and moved in, once again pleading with Shell.

[CHARACTER-1 MARS]
"Shell, please. I'll only be about five minutes, tops. I'll run like Speedy Gonzales. I'll be back before you know it. I promise you won't get in trouble, not for five minutes. Please? Pretty please, with a cherry on top?"

ACTION.
Mars looked at Shell and pushed out her pet lip, pleading for her to do it while still bouncing in her seat. Shell took a deep breath and gave in by grabbing her phone.

[CHARACTER-3 SHELL]
"Okay, but if I get caught, you owe me big time!"

ACTION.
Once Shell finished, Mars whisper shouts.

[CHARACTER-1 MARS]
"Whoop! I love you, sweets. You're the best."

ACTION.
Seconds later, Mars jumped up and out of her seat.

FADE OUT.
FADE IN.
ENT. CINEMA HALLWAY.

ACTION.
On the way to the bathroom, Mars sees two ladies walking towards to popcorn stand. They weren't impressed when Mars almost bumped into them, and they called out, telling Mars to "slow down." Mars couldn't resist herself and called back.

[CHARACTER-1 MARS]
"Sorry, I've no time to slow down. I'm gonna pee my pants."

ACTION.
Mars looked behind and grinned because they were looking shocked at her outburst. Moments later, Mars opened the bathroom door and walked inside.

FADE OUT.
FADE IN.
ENT. CINEMA HALLWAY.

ACTION.
After Mars finished in the bathroom, she made her way back towards the movie theatre. On the way there, Mars sees one of the cute boy's friends. He bowed his head in shame when he saw Mars move towards him.

[CHARACTER-1 MARS] [V.O.]
Yeah, that's probably wise kid. No doubt I'll show you up if you say anything. I know I'm a little cruel at times. I swear, I'm not a mean person. I just don't like bullies. On the plus side, he won't bully his friend anytime soon.