Chapter 17 : Wedding Ceremony I

Third Person's P.O.V

•||14 Sept||•

Finally the wait is over and the wedding day arrived..After all the hustle and norms today is the day two beautiful souls are gonna tied up together..Their lives, responsibilities, families, emotions,body and most importantly heart will be each other's..They will get the ownership of eachother for forever... Today is the day Taehyung will be Jungkook's and Jungkook will be Taehyung's..Today is the Taekook will be together...For Life till death...

Early Morning
At 6:00 am...

All the family members of Kook are now in his room..His Eomma Appa, his relatives, his brother, his sister-in-law, his grandparents...They all are here to meet him as today is the last day of him being Jeon, of him being theirs..So here they are to meet and bless him...It's a tradition of the bride's side family..

Jungkook woke up early at 5:00 am today..He first took a bath and got ready simply in a formal new clothes..No makeup and Jwellery cause it wasn't some folk function it's just a simple family reunion...He ate his breakfast which was very light as he didn't had much appetite because of all nervous feeling...By the time he got ready and did his essentials all the family members already came at his room..From toddlers to his grandparents every one was present...

From toddlers to his grandparents every one was present

"Awwww you are looking so pretty Kookie.." Kooks grandmother (his mother's mom) said..Kook smile at her..Mr.Jeon's parents are already dead..Mr.Jeon has one elder brother but he won't be able to come because it was also his third child marriage...So Both Mr.Jeon and his brother video called and blessed each other children's before only...

"Kook common greet and meet everyone, don't forgot a single person..Today they are here to wish and bless you for your future and marriage..." Mrs.Jeon guided his son to her mother..Her eyes was teary, she was feeling like thousands of needle were being poked in her heart..But she was happy also... Happy that her son has gotten good home and husband...She can't let his son's precious day to get destroy just because of her useless tears..But no matter what she do it keep flowing...

"I am seeing my yeri in you..It's like the same day she was being married and we all went to her..You know she was so scared that i had to bribe her saying her husband will bought her new Barbie toys if she married her and behave good.." They all chuckled hearing the granny..But only Kook understood the seriousness of the matter...

Kook hugged her grandmother remembering all the time he spent with her in her home whenever he went to their for his vacations... Whether it be good or bad...

"Shh..Don't cry my child..from today you are going to be known as someone's husband...You are no more a boy but will be a man, a son-in-law, and many more relations will be added you will be more mature in terms of your age and personality..." Grandmother said..

After that Kook hugged his grandfather...He also met his two imo's and their Husbands, his cousins, his uncle Doobin, his aunt and finally now it was time for his brother..