Seven

January 2018

"Is your Gran home?" Jack asks as we pull up to my house in his car.

"No, she's working the late shift tonight. Why? It's not like she cares if you come over," I roll my eyes. Jack knows this but he still seems to get funny about her being at home when we are there. He was never like this until we started fooling around. I think he's scared of getting caught, but Gran isn't like that. She's actually painfully inappropriate at times.

"I'm just asking Annie," he deflects.

Whatever. I don't care much for this conversation, I care to get him inside and to my bedroom.

As soon as the car is in park and the engine shuts down, I open my door and practically run inside. Jack is following close behind me. It's still cold out, so I turn the thermostat on before rushing down the hall and to my room.

I've barely dropped my bag when his arms snake around me from behind and his lips are on my neck. I tilt my head to the side to give him better access and squeal out in laughter when his cold hands touch my skin as he seeks out my breasts under my jumper.

"Your hands are so cold!" I exclaim!

"I know a few ways to warm them up. I bet there's a part of you that's very warm," he whispers in my ear, making me shiver not from the cold as he continues. "And I bet it's wet too, I bet you've been thinking about this all day. I know all about your favourite things Annie."

He isn't wrong. About any of it. I do really, really like when his hands are down there. I really, really like how he makes me feel.

I turn around, just escaping his touch slightly and walk backwards towards my bed.

"What are you gonna do about it?"

To say he pounces on me might be a big drastic, it's not quite like lions in the wild. But he does move damn fast and in a flurry of kisses, I'm very quickly naked under Jack's nearly naked body on my bed.

"Gosh I love your body," he tells me this every time we're in this position, but I don't complain because it makes me feel good.

His eyes drift from mine down my body following the movement of his hands. He circles my breasts gently before sliding them down my stomach and gently pushing my knees apart until I'm spread open for him. "Beautiful," he whispers.

"Jack, please just touch me," I beg and he smiles that crooked grin, he knows he's got me.

He slides his fingers over my clit and groans when he feels how wet I am for him. His fingers rub my clit while pummelling inside of me. We've done this enough times now that he knows to curl them just right to make me moan out loud.

"Jack," I hold his wrist to make him stop for a moment.

"What's wrong?" He looks at me alarmed because I never ask him to stop.

"Nothing, nothings wrong, it's amazing actually. But Jack, I'm ready," I tell him. He mustn't realise just what I'm saying because he looks confused.

"Ready to come?"

"No Jack, I want to have sex with you," I giggle.

"Now? Like right here? Now?"

"Yes Jack, right now. As I'm laying naked under you."

"Oh shit. I mean, yes. Yeah, I want to do that too. Are... are you sure?"

"Yes!" I giggle again. He looks me in the eye, probably trying to make sure that I'm telling the truth and I am. I've thought about this a lot and I know I want to do this with Jack. I was scared he would walk away from me when I finally gave it up, but I don't think that anymore. I trust him.

He must see what he wanted looking at me, because he crashes his lips to mine feverishly. It's not new for us to be this naked and feel every part of each other. We've done everything else with each other except have sex. This will be a first for both of us.

"Have you got a condom?" I ask between his kisses. He nods, reaching for his pants on the floor. I notice his hands are shaking as he pulls his wallet out, finding a condom stashed there that he probably kept from our sex ed class.

He pulls down his boxers and I watch him remove the condom, pinch the end and roll it down his very hard length. When he's done he climbs back on top of me and situates himself between my legs.

"You're sure?" He asks one more time. I nod.

"Say it Annie," he tells me sternly.

"I am sure I want you to put your dick in my vagina," I deadpan and he gives me the same look back.

"How romantic of you," he replies.

I respond by reaching up and kissing him. He responds to the kiss, and it seems to relax him. "I want to do this with you, I want you to have this part of me," I tell him softly and he nods in understanding.

His fingers find my wetness again as he spreads it around. Then he takes a hold of his cock and tries to guide it inside of me.

We're a mess. Jack is trying to find the hole, but it's tight and he is big. He gets the tip and it just doesn't want to go any further. Every time he lets go it falls back out.

"You need to relax for me to fit Annie," he tells me and I'm trying. "You take it, you guide me in," he tells me.

"Ok," I breath. I take a hold of him and try to relax. It works and he is able to slowly push further inside. It hurts. It hurts way more than I thought it would. I let go of him and allow him to push further inside of me until he stops.

"Are you ok?" He asks.

I nod. "Yeah, it hurts but it's ok. I think you should move and it will be better."

He does as I ask and I watch his face as he slowly rocks his hips backwards and forwards. This is good for him, I can tell because that's the same face he makes when I suck him off.

It's getting better for me.

He gets a little faster with each pump in and out of me and before I know it, it's all over. Jack comes. I realise then that losing your virginity is not romantic at all, in fact it kind of sucks. It hurts and is over way too fast.

He pulls out of me and the pressure is immediately gone. I'm sore, yet I also miss the feeling of being so full already.

"I'm sorry that was so fast," he apologises looking embarrassed. "It's so tight and it felt so good. Are you ok?"

"I'm ok Jack, I'll be better if I get to come too though," I grin.

He fingers find my clit again, quickly bringing me to my peak pushing me right over the edge until  we are both lying there in our post orgasmic state.

I'm completely ok with my decision, even if it kinda hurt and only lasted a few minutes.