She really hasn't slept.

THIRD PERSON POV- NEWTOPIA- ANNE AND MARCY

"I love you too." Marcy smiled.

Anne felt giddy.

She knew it was true, but just Marcy saying it brightened her day.

"Anyway! We should probably follow Sash and the Plantars before we miss out!" Anne said, snapping Marcy out of a trance.

"Yeah." Marcy's arms slipped from Anne's shoulders and down to her side.

Anne offered her hand, and Marcy took it gladly, lacing their fingers together.

They walked through Newtopia, passing all the cool shops and later found Sasha, Sprig and Polly sitting at a table, looking at a menu.

"Hey, Sash!" Marcy waved with her free hand.

"Hey girls!" She sprouted her head up to look at them.

"Did you do it?" Sasha asked Marcy.

"Yeah!" Marcy said, stomping her feet in excitement.

The happy new couple sat down across from Sasha, fingers still intertwined under the table.

"I'm so proud of you!" Sasha smiled.

Anne had a feeling she knew what they were talking about.

Her and Marcy.

The waiter passed them another menu that Anne took and held it up for Marcy to see.

"Should we get the special or the usual?" Marcy asked.

THIRD PERSON POV- TIME SKIP- PLANTAR FAMILY HOME

Marcy, Anne and the Plantars walked into their house, trying to find Hop Pop, who had stayed back.

After telling Dr. Jill and Dr. Hoyne about the invasion, they decided to tag along, so they were discussing where to stay with Mayor Toadstool.

They later found him cooking in the kitchen making pancakes.

"We're back!" Sprig cooed.

"Welcome back! Did it go well?" He said, hinting at Anne.

Anne looked at her girlfriend and nodded. "Yeah! It worked. "

They noticed Sprig, Polly and Sasha were gone; Sasha was probably bunking in Polly's room with her.

Sprig was probably in his just as messy room.

Anne walked down to the basement, Marcy close behind her.

Marcy flopped face-first into Anne's bed.

"It feels like I haven't slept in dayssss!" She ranted.

"Hah! feel free to go to sleep, I have a few things to jot down into my journal." Anne responded, leaning on the wall behind her.

Anne admired the starry night outside before getting up and closing the window.

"Oh, me too!" Marcy said, reaching for her bag.

"Get some sleep, Mars!" Anne stated. "You can do that later."

"Fineeeeee." She dragged out the word and fell asleep soon enough. 

Anne sat back down and started writing.

'Entry 118:

Oh my gosh! I'm so happy. I need to explain everything first.

So, we heard about Marcy being POSESSED, and me and Sash didn't stand by any of it. So we made a plan to take 'Darcy' and Andrias down!

Step 1: get me and Darcy in a room with Sasha and Polly hiding with their weapons.

Step 2:  Distract Darcy so Sasha and Polly can cut the cord and sever the connection.

Step 3: Sasha and Polly have to run. Andrias could have came out at any second. (P.S He did)

Step 4: Comfort Marcy.

Step 5 was unplanned, but I'm so glad it happened! 

Step 5: Punch Andrias in the face (again) with Marcy by my side.

But what happened next wasn't good.

He pulled out his flame sword, and I saw Marcy's shocked face as he pointed it at her. But I wasn't going to let that happen!

He stabbed me.

I'm fine though, Marcy's helped me get through it. It was only on the waist, and we got me to a Doctor ASAP.'

Anne thought about what had happened before that, and if she should write it or not.

She nodded to herself and kept going.

'What happened before that though shocked me.

It's obvious I've liked Mar-mar for a while.'

She looked over at her sleeping girlfriend.

'And when I became conscious again, she kissed me! It was basically a dream come true.

And after the doctor fixed me up, Sasha walked away with Sprig and Polly to give me and Marcy some alone time.

Apparently, she told Sasha about what happened while catching her up. I'm so proud of her! and she even asked if we could make it official. I obviously agreed! We even kissed again! I'm so happy with my new girlfriend.'

She closed her journal, walking over to the small bed with a sleeping Marcy laying on it.

Anne wrapped her arms around Marcy tightly, seeing her smile in her sleep. Anne also layed a leg atop of Marcy's so she couldn't get up without Anne.

Both girls smiled and fell asleep in each other's warmth.

(A\N) Just confirming there are a LOT more chapters to come! 

Just randomly adding, I'm trying to learn Spanish!

(Word count: 793)