I already know what distance can do

THIRD PERSON POV- ANNE'S HOUSE
Anne squeezed Marcy's hand to comfort her.

"What's the news?" Anne asked.

"Andrias lied to us."

"Huh? About what?" Marcy questioned.

"Look outside." Sasha commanded.

Anne and Marcy stood up, hands clasped together, peering from the curtains.

In front of them, a floating temple sat next to countless cloackbots.

The invasion.

"WHAT?!" Marcy screamed. "SERIOUSLY! NO, NO THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! HOW DID HE EVEN GET HERE?!"

"WE STILL HAVE THE CALAMITY POWERS. GET READY NOW." Anne yelled.

Sasha nodded and put on her armour, sliding back on her boots and shoulder plate.

Marcy just stood there in shock.

"Marcy, we gotta leave." Anne slipped on her chestplate before tapping on her shoulder.

"Why would he do this?" Tears escaped Marcy's eyes.

"We're about to find out." Anne determinedly raised a fist.

Marcy slowly nodded, turning to her. "Alright."

Anne smiled and handed her the crossbow.

Marcy threw it on before grabbing her softer armour, wiping a tear and pulling on her cape.

Anne gave her a small peck on the lips before skidding out the door.

The three slid down the stairs, waving to Anne's stunned parents.

"No time to explain." Anne shut the door, encouraging her powers

Marcy and Sasha followed, letting their own powers seep in.

They flew up towards Andrias, knocking out a few cloackbots on their way.

"You go so the cloackbots, I'll handle Andrias." Anne declared.

Marcy and Sasha nodded, floating towards the robots, taking them out easily.

"That's what I get for rushing them..." Andrias muttered under his breath.

"There you are. How did you even get here?" Anne yelled, gaining an audience from below.

Gabby, Sprig, Hop Pop, Hoyne and Polly cheered.

Anne waved at her frog family and friends, lightening her mood slightly.

"Newtopian engineers made a second portal." Andrias nonchalantly chimed, gaining even more of an audience.

Olivia, Grime, Yunan, Ally and Jess stood out the most, cheering for the girls.

Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Marcy and Sasha smiling at their found parents.

"Why did you lie about the invasion? Not just to us, to everyone?" Anne shrieked, throwing hard punches at the king.

"I only lied to you. Everyone else got a set date of the invasion. And to fool you, of course."

"You took away The Core from me. You refused to let Marcy die. What is wrong with you?"

"Maybe I have basic human decency!" Anne threw a punch as hard as she could towards the huge newt's armour.

Andrias winced, pressing a button to let out all the weapons.

Anne suddenly got flashbacks when she saw one weapon in particular.