Living room

THIRD PERSON POV- THE PLANTAR'S HOUSE- LIVING ROOM

Jill, Hoyne, Hop Pop, Sasha, Sprig and Polly were talking in the living room, as Anne and Marcy came out and put their shoes on.

"Hey, you two!" Hoyne waved. "Going somewhere?"

"Yeah. " Anne said, grabbing her girlfriend's hand.

Sprig raised a brow and Polly have a confused expression.

Marcy and Anne stepped out the house.

"They're dating. " Jill fidgeted with their pins.

"Whaaaaa-" Polly stammered.

Sprig hopped up and down. "FINALLY!"
Once he stopped, he explained himself.

"Sorry, Anne's been venting for quite a while."

"How long?" Jill asked, interested.

"I'm happy for them!" Hoyne pushed up her glasses.

"Ever since she got here. I'm guessing it was before that, too."

"They've been here for...?" They trailed off.

"Six months." Sprig sat down.

Jill nodded, holding back from any more questions.

Sasha spoke up. "Almost two years.  It drove me insane that they liked each other but never confessed the entire school year."

"Wow." Hoyne said, shocked.

"That's a lot of pining." Jill remarked, just as stunned as the newt beside them.

"Hop Pop, should we put on dinner?" Polly asked, seeing the sun start to set outside.

Hop Pop stood up and walked to the kitchen.

"I'm craving anything with that tomato!" Sprig said, pointing to the bowl of tomatoes they had got months ago.

"Sure thing!" Hop Pop put some crickets on the pan.

THIRD PERSON POV- PLANTAR FAMILY HOUSE- TIMESKIP

Jill and Hoyne put their food on the table when they heard a creak at the door, which they could only assume was Marcy and Anne.

The gay teenagers, Jill thought.

They stepped up and greeted the couple when they walked in.

"Want some?" Polly asked, showing them the mush in the bowl.

"We ate before we came here, but thanks for the offer!" Marcy responded, stepping closer to Anne's room.

Anne followed, stopping the door from closing to let herself in.

"Wonder what they ate," Jill wondered, picking back up their bowl once Anne had closed the door.

"There are only so many restaurants around here," Hop Pop said, taking another bite.

Hop Pop checked the clock next to the couch. "Bedtime, Polly." 

Polly left her empty bowl on the table and walked into her room.

"Wow, she was much harder to get to bed before Earth." Hop Pop commented.

Jill laughed.

"It took ten minutes to make her sleep in the Rebellion." Sasha added.

Sasha had told the Rebellion about the cancelled invasion, and everyone was back in their homes.

They heard a muffled "I heard that!!" From Polly's room.

Hoyne, Jill and Sprig laughed.

"Yours too, Sprig." Hop Pop scolded, but Sprig hoped he didn't notice.

"Aw man!" He said and turned away.

"Just the adults now." Sasha said in a singsong voice. "... And me." She chuckled nervously.

"It's fine!" Jill rushed out.

"What were your parents like?" Jill asked.

"Well, they were divorced, but Mum had a long term boyfriend and Dad's married." Sasha answered.

"That's terrible! Who do you feel more comfortable with?" They questioned.

"Dad."

Hoyne snored.

"Everyone's asleep now! Just five of us." Sasha whispered, trying not to be too loud to wake up Hoyne.

"May as well go too." Hop Pop walled down the hallway.

Sasha shrugged, got up and went into Polly's room.

Jill could have gone to sleep now, but that didn't stop them from checking downstairs.

They silently opened the door, trying not to wake up the gay teenagers in case they were asleep.

And there they were, Anne on top of Marcy, hugging each other as tight and comfortably as possible.

Jill smiled and closed the door.

(A/N) WOO! GAY TEENAGER NEWT HAD THEIR CHAPTER!

I was pretty stuck on multiple parts, but I fixed them ig???

(Word count: 635)