Suspects

The Next day when Tara woke up she was a lot happier she woke up to her boyfriend asleep laying, his head next to hers. She smiled at the word that replayed in her head.

Boyfriend, DJ was her boyfriend which meant she could hold his hand, go on dates with him...kiss him, and...other things. The girl's cheeks grew dark red as the feeling of butterflies entered her stomach.

When she finally calmed herself down she leaned and placed small kisses on his face. DJ began to stir and his lips formed a smile as she kissed all over his face.

"Well good morning to you too"

"Hi"

"Did you sleep well"

"mhmm. Didn't have one nightmare"

"that's great I'm glad". They lay there staring into each eyes until DJ started to lean again. He captured her lips with his own making him smile. Tara broke the kiss and gagged.

"Morning breath," she said. DJ laughed loudly. "At least I don't snore," he said.

Tara gasped as she stared at him with widened eyes. He laughed at her reaction while holding his hand up. She playfully smacked his chest.

"Well you drool" she fired back.

DJ held his hand to his heart "How dare you" he said dramatically.

After calming down the two got Breakfast. Well, more like Tara got breakfast and DJ went to the vending machine. For the next 47 minutes, the two sat up and talked and joked around and occasionally Tara would throw a grape into his mouth.

The two had just gotten done celebrating another grape in the mouth when DJ's phone buzzed. He looked at the message from Mindy and groaned loudly.

"What is it," Tara asked popping a cherry in her mouth.

"Mindy called a group meeting at her house something to do with your sister" He looked at her to see her face full of concern.

"I don't have to go, I can stay"

"No you can't you've been here for the last two days, you need to get back in the sun"

"Are you sure"

"yeah I am, go tell them I said hi," she said. He nodded throwing on his jacket.

"You have your inhaler"

"Yes".

He nodded his head before pecking the girl on the lips "Bye babe I will be back later" he said grabbing his keys and heading out the door.

Tara watched him close the door behind him and walk away. She sighed before eating another cherry and grabbing the TV remote. Before she could cut it on she heard fast footsteps coming back to her room. The door opened all the way and stood there was DJ with a grin on his face.

"What is it did you forget something"

"No I just- I'd really like to kiss you again," he said sheepishly.