10

somethin' stupid - Frank Sinatra

Joon drove back to my place, in my head a lot was going around. What were the pros and cons of living with someone. At least, someone else then your parents.

We crashed on my couch and stayed silent for a while. I looked up at the ceiling. How should I know if it's good or bad without trying it?

"So, if we were to live together, would it be at yours or mine?" I wasn't even sure if we would both keep our appartements, maybe we would both move out to another one? I turned my head to Namjoon, as he hummed before answering,

"Why not mine? We past most of our time there?" His eyes were closed and the sun light coming from the livingroom window was shinning on his pretty brown hair. He looked good. When did he not? "Do you even have boxes?" He grinned, now also looking toward me.

-

While Joon left to get free boxes from the grocery store not too far away, I made my way toward my room and looked at my walls who were pretty much entirely covered in posters. Queen, Bowie, Wallows, TV Girl, The Smiths and so many other groups. If I break any of them I will cry.

I took my desk chair and decided to start by the top of my walls. I was kinda worried that when I'd hang them again, they would fall and rip. It took them a while to stop falling.

I had to stop many times to blow my nose, I just hoped I wasn't starting to catch a cold nor anything.

My arms started cramping from holding them up for so long and soon after Namjoon cam in.

I was taking a small break to rest my arms, I sat on the floor, folding my posters neatly along the lines that had slowly started to fade after many years hung up.

"I didn't know how many boxes we would need," He said, arms holding a pile of folded cardboard boxes, "I like your room by the way"

"Thanks" I smiled up as he slowly started to unfold a box and set it aside.

"Anything you want me help with?"

"You can do clothes? Pretty sure we will only need two box for that, three maximum" I got back up and moved my chair aside as I was now in the middle of the wall, my pile of folded posters at my feet. I heard my closet door open behind me and the hangers move around. I changed walls, the one next to the door where there was nothing but my skate leaned on it. Skate that I noticed Namjoon glared at when he had entered my room earlier.

I stepped on the chair again and went from top to bottom. Extremely careful to not rip any of my poster or the paint on the wall.

"There's a lot of chewing marks on the collars of your shirts," Namjoon spoke up as he folded one of my old rolling stone shirt that was once my dad's. The collar was almost none existent as I had chewed on it many times before, probably without realizing it. "do you wanna keep them or should I throw them away?"

"I'll keep them, I like them that way"

"Alright" He placed the shirt in a box and I went back to folding my posters away.

-

"You sure we got all you want?"

"Yup" I said, popping the 'p'. I was sure that packing would take longer than that since we came back a little before lunch and now it was barely four thirty in the afternoon.

Namjoon opened the trunk of his car and we started to place everything in. Trying to use every corner of space there was. There were already couple of them on the back seat of the car and only two heavy cardboard were left in my arms. Two that I would not separate myself from until they were safely place in Joon's appartement.