2

The next day ...

Darrian's pov:

Darrian's pov:

I woke up sweating like a maniac. Damn I was sleep since I took a nap from yesterday. Plus I was hungry asf. I got out of bed and went to go take a shower, brush my teeth, and wash my face. I settled on a cute but comfy fit for today. Before I did my hair and makeup I decided to check my phone.

38 messages and 10 missed calls.

"Who is this blowing up my phone" I thought.

917-223-546 ( This is a random # )

I told you to text me when you get home it's been an hour but hey.
Ik you see me texting you.
It's Notti come on text me back
BRO STOP FUCKING IGNORING ME
You think you funny huh, ain't nun gon be funny when I beat yo ahh tmr.
ANSWER THIS DAMN PHONE
You buggin bro, TEXT ME TF BACK
What did I do come on just text me back
If you don't answer this phone in 10 seconds max that's yo ass
What did I do to deserve this😣
....

....

....

Damn he was really spamming my phone like nigga I wasn't gon reply anyway, ion wanna talk to his ahh. I mean like lowkey though I wanted to but we ain't gon talk about that. I finished up my routine and went downstairs to see my mom cooking cinnamon rolls and bacon for breakfast. "Hey sweetie, you were sleep for a long time up there" she said laughing. "Yeah I know, that day DRAINED ME" I said eating one of the cinnamon rolls. "Morning bae" my dad came behind my mom kissing her neck. I wish my love life was like their's they were really young but they were the strongest couple out there right now. Every moment they cherished together was just pure love. I can't wait until my day comes.

"Morning d" my dad said hugging me and rocking me in his arms. See one thing about kaykay is he was always good with kids, he always helped me get through things and was the first person that I told about me wearing and liking girl clothes and things. He was always so supportive and loving towards me, and that's what made him the best. "Morning dad" I said returning the hug. "Sooo, Laylay said that she's hosting a party at her house and she needs you to come perform again" I said still eating. "And when is this party" Kay said also eating. "I'm not sure but will you be able to come" I asked. "Probably, if not you know I'll always make time for it" he said smiling. "Thanks dad, well byeee I'm off to school" I said hugging both my parents. "Byeee" they said and I was off to school.