11

60 votes and im updating again
80 votes and I'll add smut🤭
Also ignore any mistakes !

           60 votes and im updating again               80 votes and I'll add smut🤭               Also ignore any mistakes !

HARLEM NY📍

Previously on ..

𝐈 𝐍 𝐃 𝐄 𝐂 𝐈 𝐒 𝐈 𝐕 𝐄 𝐖 𝐀 𝐘 𝐒
————————————————————————————

"So what was that about that you were saying" alayah said putting her hot breath all up in his face. Darrian had been watching the entire thing and she didn't even notice, little did she know she was the one dying. Darrian crawled from the mattress carefully and successfully without making any noise. The mattress was by the door so he was able to open and close it causing a distraction from the impact that was going on with alayah and Ethan. Although she did end up cutting his arm on accident.

"AHH" Ethan yelled. Alayah dropped the knife and searched all around the basement being left with nobody in sight. "Come on Darrian I know you're in here and you're next" she said smiling to herself. But suddenly a gunshot was fired and ended up hitting alayah in the head.

POW!!

Headshot .

In continuation

In continuation ..

DARRIAN'S POV

I untied Ethan as fast as I could, making sure he was ok and we could make it out somehow. "How did you do that? Where did you even get a gun" he asked as I untied his arms and legs. "Saw it laying on the ground, now come on!!" I said as we took off running out of the house and running down the street. We stopped at a nearby alleyway as I realized what I did. "I really killed someone, someone that was my bestfriend" Darrian said as tears started rolling down his face.

"Heyyy, it's ok it was for the better, it was a life or death matter and you did the right thing" Ethan said as he comforted Darrian in his arms.