6

OMNISCIENT'S POV

I'm "So this is what we're doing now" Darrian said

"Oh cut the shit, you already know Ethan don't want you fr" alayah said rolling her eyes.

"Really Alayah after all these years you decide to go behind MY back and talk shit to MY bf" Darrian said starting to form tears in his eyes.

"Oh yeah well you wanna how I feel" alayah started.

"Ever since middle school nothing between us has been the same. Ever since your dad became famous and you were this new it boy, I've been a complete burden to you. No matter how much I try to make a name for myself I'll always be Darrian's bestfriend. I'm sick and tired of seeing you and Ethan run around like a happy couple when I know that should be me. You always get everything so why can't I have anything for once. You take everything away from me that could have been once mine because you're so jealous and selfish. Yes I used you for clout but since I can't be known more than your friend I decided I had to go the other path. I'm not gonna sit here and only have 1 friend hoping to be popular. Because your just a wanna be girl you wanna be me so bad you wanna have a pussy but you're nothing but a tranny and will never be anything more, you're a whore and a slut and nobody truly likes you, you know that right. You'll always be Kay flock's son so stop trying to be someone you're not, I. Hate. You." alayah finished.

At this point Darrian was in total tears. Out of everybody he never thought that his best friend for 10 years would even say something like that. So that was really what she thought about him. All these years wasted just because she didn't have the fame that he didn't even ask for. Plus the boyfriend that he didn't even know really liked him. Everything was just so fucked up.

"Darrian wait" Ethan said trying to stop him from walking off.

Darrian left the school. Who wants to be at school after who you considered your sister would even say something like that. It really hurt Darrian it really did. He drove home in silence not bothering to turn on the radio. Just letting his silent tears stream down his face because what else could he do. She made it very clear that she hated him and it was nothing that could change that. His parents were out of town and Ethan basically heard everything, so who could he talk to. "I only have me, myself, and I" he thought.