8

At the hospital

At the hospital ...

Ethan's pov and 3rd person pov

It took me about 30 minutes to get there. Ofc them bitches chosed the farthest hospital to go to, that shii was all the way in RPT. I'm just glad I got my knocks wimme cuz ion fuck with them niggas but Ian worried bout them rn I'm just worried about Darrian and Darrian only.

Right now I was at the front office trying to get in, but this fat bitch was being difficult. "Hello, I'm here for Darrian Jimenez" I said. "Are you 18 or older" she asked. "Omg bitch please just let me in, my bf is on the verge of dying and you worried if I'm 18 or older, you know what I should shoot yo bitch ass in the fucking brain for that dumbass shii the AUDACITY-" I said before getting cut off from my rant.

"He's with me" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around to see Kay Kay as he motioned me to come with me. Now how tf did this nigga not get shot, if anything he woulda been the main target cuz he don't fuck with Ygz either. So it can't be them🤦🏽‍♂️. I walked with him looking down at my feet until we reached room 146. I walked into the room to see him laying in the hospital bed and his mom on the side holding his hand. Wait because why would it be a shootout and his parents didn't get shot?? They both have a big platform so it would make sense for them to be the ones they wanted to go after. I just decided to ignore the whole situation and focus on Darrian.

I saw India crying silently as she talked to him and held his hand tightly. "If I could have protected you I would, and I'm so sorry that you have to go through this pain" I heard her say through her violent cries.
"India" Kay said. She turned around to see me standing with my hands in my pocket. "Hi Ethan I'll give you a moment with him" she said as she got up from the chair and her and Kay walked out.

I slowly walked to the chair as I saw him breathing slowly. I remembered all the memories we shared in a short period of time. How much fun we had, how we cherished every moment genuinely and truly loved. I didn't know if this was my goodbye but I knew one thing that I've always wanted to do. Sing the lullaby that my grandmother used to sing to me before she passed.

Remember me, though I have to say goodbye
Remember me, don't let it make you cry
For even if I'm far away, I hold you in my heart
I sing a secret song to you each night we are apart

Remember me, though I have to travel far
Remember me each Time you hear a sad guitar
Know that I'm with you the only way that I can be
Until you're in my arms again
Remember me
I finished.

(Please tell me y'all remember that from coco😭)