3

Later the next day ...

Ethan's pov:

I asked Darrian if he wanted to go to the arcade with me earlier today. I wanted to get to know him more and bring out more of his childhood. To be honest I'm pretty sure I like him but I know he doesn't feel the same way sadly. But I'm going to do everything in my power to make him obsessed with me and this is where it's gonna start. I texted him to see if he was ready since I told him to be ready by 5:00. It was 5:30.

Ethan
You ready??
                                           D.
                                             Yeah just finishing up my hair
Ethan
Ok I'm otw

I got into my car and headed to his house.

Darrian pov switch:

OK to be honest I wasss a lil nervous to go out with Ethan to the arcade but I mean it'll be worth it. I can finally be myself and enjoy life again. I was grabbing my purse when I heard the doorbell ring. Oh shit. I ran the down the stairs to see my mom greeting Ethan at the door. "Heyyy, you must be Ethan" India said. "Heyyy and yea I'm here for Darrian" Ethan said. "Ok you can come on in and take a seat on the couch" I heard my mom say. I walked into the living room to see Ethan on his phone in the couch. "Hiii" I said going to sit by him. "Hey mh" he said hugging me on my waist. "You ready to go" I asked. "Yeah but I'm tryna meet Mr Kay flock" he said smiling.

"Uhh ok I think he's in the loft area" I said. I took Ethan upstairs and saw my dad sitting on the couch. "Hey dad this is my friend, Ethan, Ethan this is my dad Kevin" I said introducing them. "Hey Mr Perez" Ethan said. "Hey you can call me kay gon make me feel old with the word Mr" he said and we all laughed. "Oh ok kay but I just wanted to say hey and tell you that I'm a big fan of you and your music" he said smiling. "Aww thank you but you kids get going, here Darrian take my gun just in case anything happens-" he said before Ethan cut him off. "We won't be needing that" he said. "And why is that" Kay said. "Cuz I got my own come on now" Ethan said pulling out the same exact gun. "Dayummm a whole mini me" Kay said laughing. "Omg let's go" I said pulling Ethan and we left.

 "Omg let's go" I said pulling Ethan and we left