9

Outside of the hospital

Outside of the hospital ...

Ethan's pov

"And that baby ain't mine, tf you mean you pregnant" Ethan said.

"No listen, after the last time we fucked I got a few symptoms and the next day I started throwing up and shii. I didn't think too much of it but I started noticing more and finally took a pregnancy test which came out positive. I've been pregnant for about 8 months now and I have a month left I just didn't know how to tell you and I couldn't reach you for the longest, I'm sorry" she said.

"Ok ... but that doesn't mean that the baby is mine we used protection every time right" I asked. "Well we were both really drunk that we forgot to use it" she said. "Oh um, sooo is it a girl or a boy" I asked.

"It's a girl" she said and you could here the sweetness in her voice. Apart of me was so happy to finally have a kid but I didn't want a kid with this bitch. She's not necessarily bad but she's just not mature enough. She went out like almost every night to go drink, fuck other niggas, and even just get away for a bit while we were in a relationship, meanwhile I was all about her. I also had to tell Darrian and my family about all this, It's just too much.

"Ok serenity I have to go but just let me know how the baby is doing later" I said before hanging up the phone. I have to leave because dd is probably worried about where I'm at rn AND I HAVE A LOT TO TELL HIM. I walked back into the hospital room when I saw Darrian talking to Kay. I went over to him and let him know that I was leaving. "Hey babe I gotta go" I said before giving him a hug and a quick peck on the lips. "What why?! Can you stay pleaseee" he whined grabbing my hand.

"I can't stay right now Darrian I'm sorry" I said jerking my hand away. Ok now that was a little mean but I had to get back home and he wasn't gonna let that happen if I didn't come close to being serious. I walked out of the hospital and got into my car.

Darrian pov switch

Darrian pov switch

"He's not good for you" Kay said snapping Darrian out of his thoughts.

Ethan just got an attitude because I wanted him to stay and decided to leave for whatever reason. When he came back in he looked aggravated but he was just fine not too long ago. He doesn't usually act like this?? I wonder what's up.