★ | 003. let me spoil you rotten

Book: Male Reader Imagines, JJ Maybank

Chapter 3: Let Me Spoil You Rotten

Work Count: 695

[name] was leaning on his door frame as he started into his room at the blonde in his bed

[name] was leaning on his door frame as he started into his room at the blonde in his bed. His curtains were opened slightly so the sun was hitting JJ's skin and making him look like an angel. [name] loved it when he stayed over.

He slowly walked towards the bed and sat down, running his hands through JJ's hair. "It's time to wake up, baby."

JJ just groaned and dug his face into the soft pillow.

"No, no, no." [name] laughed. "I made a hot breakfast downstairs and you gotta eat it before it goes cold."

JJ sighed and slowly blinked and eye open. "You made me breakfast?" He questioned in a tired voice.

"Mhm." [name] hummed. He leaned down and kissed his forehead. As he tried to lean back up, JJ wrapped his hand around the back of his neck and pulled him back down so they could kiss.

[name] moaned in content, kissing JJ back.

He leaned back up and this time, JJ let him go. "Come on, beautiful boy." He stood up and held out his hand.

JJ groaned again before taking his hand and letting him pull him out of bed. "But I was so comfy."

Since [name] was a Kook he was really rich and his bed was one of the best of the market. JJ would sleep over whenever he could to lay on the bed that felt like a cloud. It also meant he got to cuddle with his hot boyfriend.

They held hands as they walked down the stairs to the first floor and into the kitchen. JJ's eyes slightly widened as he looked around. There were rose petals littered around and a delicious looking breakfast laid on the table.

"What's all this for?"

[name] let go of his hand to go and make him up a plate. "What? I just wanted to spoil my man." He said with a smirk. "Sit down."

JJ shook his head and took a seat at the table.

"I have a big day planned for us today. A sail on my yacht, followed by a beautiful lunch in the sunlight and a swim in the water. Then tonight, there's a party at the Boneyard we're going to. Which reminds me..."

JJ was barely able to keep up as [name] talked excitedly.

After [name] put JJ's plate in front of him, he left the room for a few minutes, when he came back, he had a small box in his hands.

"What's that?" JJ asked with furrowed eyebrows.

[name] held out the box for him. "Open it and find out."

JJ reached forward and grabbed the box. He held it in front of him before he opened, his eyes catching sight of a bracelet. He picked it out, seeing the gold flakes in it. "Wait... are you giving this to me?"

"Yeah." [name] said excitedly. "Do you like it?"

"I love it! This - this would have been so expensive."

"The price doesn't matter. I want to give you everything I could and when I saw this... I thought of you."

"You know you don't have to give me anything, I'd love you either way."

"I know." [name] replied. "Which makes me want to give you things more. I want to spoil you rotten, JJ and nothing you can say is going to stop me."

JJ felt tears coming to his eyes. How did he get a guy like [name]? So sweet, so caring, someone that would never hurt him and would always take care of him. Someone that made him feel safe and like everything was going to be okay.

JJ put the bracelet on and felt it softly hang on his skin. He smiled softly at it.

As he looked up he pulled [name] into another kiss, this one lasting a bit longer then their previous one. JJ sighed in content as [name] put his hands on his thighs.

He's everything he could have asked.

★ ★ ★

Authors Note: See below!

Consider supporting me on Patreon and/or following me on YouTube 💕 Links in my bio