★ | 011. dead by daylight

Book: Male Reader Imagines, JJ Maybank
Chapter 11: Dead By Daylight
Word Count: 539

Book: Male Reader Imagines, JJ MaybankChapter 11: Dead By Daylight Word Count: 539

"We're nearly there. We just have to hold on a little bit longer." [name] said as he and JJ stared at the closed gate. There was only one more generator left and once it was done, the door would be opened and they would have their freedom.

"It's open!" JJ called, watching as the large doors slowly slid open.

[name] took a look around, not seeing the killer so he grabbed JJ's hand and pulled him up. "Let's make a run for it."

The two stood up and started running but seconds later a bell was heard. "Oh crap! He's here!" [name] shouted. They were at the door, only a couple more steps and they would be gone.

JJ let out a shout of pain when the Wraith appeared behind him and slashed at his back, causing him to fall to the ground.

[name] skidded to a stop and turned around, seeing the Wraith standing over JJ and watching him. He immediately went to run back over to him but JJ yelled at him to stop. "No! Don't!"

"I can - I can do something."

"It's a trap. He wants you to come over so he can get you to." JJ cried out as the Wraith put his foot on his back. "You have to leave! Now!"

"I'm not leaving without you - "

"You have to. I only have one more time on the hook, [name] and then I'm gone. You can't save me." JJ looked up at him with tears in his eyes. "Don't let him get you to. Please. I beg you. You need to run. You need to live! For both of us!"

He wheezed as the Wraith put more pressure on his back. "Stop! Stop hurting him!" [name] cried out. Everything in him was telling him to run to JJ and save him but he knew there was no use, If he tried they would both die.

"[name], please." JJ begged as the Wraith stepped away from him and towards [name]. "Leave! Now! Before he gets you." JJ couldn't move. The Wraith had taken out his legs.

The Wraith was starting to get closer to [name] and he took a couple steps back, his face full on anguish as he stared at JJ. "I can't leave without you."

"Yes, you can and you will." JJ said firmly. "Please, don't make me watch you die." He looked from [name] to the wraith. "He's getting closer. You need to run!"

" I love you, JJ." [name] said as he turned around and ran just before the Wraith got to him, running out the doors and to his freedom.

The Wraith let out an angry breath before turning around to JJ. JJ looked at where his lover had just left, fear for what was about to happen to him entering his body. "I love you to." He whispered as the Wraith came over and threw him over his shoulder. This was it. He was dead.

But at least [name] got to live...

At least until the next round.

★ ★ ★

Authors Note: See below!

Consider supporting me on Patreon and/or following me on YouTube 💕 Links in my bio