★ | 004. stomach muscles

Book: Male Reader Imagines, JJ Maybank

Chapter 4: Stomach Muscles 

Word Count: 395

[name] woke up in the morning to the lights shining in his eyes

[name] woke up in the morning to the lights shining in his eyes. He sighed as his eyes slowly opened. His head was on JJ's chest and he could hear his heart beat in his ear. A comforting noise.

He lifted his hand and ran it down JJ, from his smooth chest down to his stomach. A smile graced his face as he used his finger to trace his abes.

"What are you doing?" JJ mumbled tiredly.

[name]'s smile widened as he contined to trace the outline. "Have I ever told you how much I love your stomach muscles?"

That seemed to wake JJ up more as he snorted. "I kind of figured it out on my own."

"It's so sexy." [name] sat up slightly and placed a soft kiss on JJ's chest, then he put one of each of his pecks before moving down more until he reached his stomach, continuing to place kisses.

JJ bit his lip as he watched him. "I'd really love if you kept kissing down." He said with a cheeky smile. "That tickles." He laughed.

[name] grinned against his stomach and nuzzled his face in more. "Na, I think I'll stay right here." He said teasingly.

"Aw, babe." JJ tried to roll over but [name] kept him in place.

"You're not going anywhere." He laughed.

"You're such a tease."

"I can't help myself." [name] placed one more kiss on his abs before he leaned up again. "You're just so beautiful. I mean, look at you. You should be a model."

"Shut up." JJ shook his head with grin.

"I'm telling the truth. How did a guy as gorgeous as you, pick someone like me? It just doesn't make any sense." He continued on.

JJ stared at him in the eyes. "I love you."

"I love you to." [name] leaned on his elbows and kissed JJ on the lips for a quick moment before he leaned back, their foreheads resting on each other. "So, how far down do you want me to go?" He asked with a smirk.

JJ put his hands behind his head and smirked back. "Just keep going, I'll tell you when to stop."

★ ★ ★

Authors Note: See below!

Consider supporting me on Patreon and/or following me on YouTube 💕 Links in my bio