o. re-introduction

˚.*ೃ ALL ABOUT AERI:

ʙɪʀᴛʜ ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Shin Aeri (신애리)

sᴛᴀɢᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Aeri (애리)

ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ: ──── (𝐀𝐞𝐫𝐢) variation of the name 'Aera', meaning 'LOVE'
                          ──── (𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧) meaning "belief, faith and trust"

ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs: Ri, Riri (given to her by the people she's closest to), ENHYPEN's mom, scaeri──mix between the words 'Aeri' and 'scary', because of her cold stares and the first impression she gives to people, 4th gen's stylist, 4th gen IT girl (given to her by netizens)

ʀᴇᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴇᴍᴏᴊɪ: 🐼

ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: July 10th 2001

ʙɪʀᴛʜ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ: Brussels (Anderlecht), Belgium

ᴢᴏᴅɪᴀᴄ sɪɢɴ: Cancer (♋︎) ──── Cancers are signs that are all about home, they are 'roots' kinds of people, and take great pleasure in the comforts of home and family. Those born with the Crab as their rising, sun, or moon sign have a sensitive, intuitive, and protective awareness in the core of their personality.

ᴄʜɪɴᴇs sɪɢɴ: Snake ──── Snakes represent the symbol of wisdom. They are intelligent and wise. They are good at communication but say little. Snakes are usually regarded as great thinkers. People born in a year of the Snake are supposed to be the most intuitive. They tend to act according to their own judgments while remaining private and reticent. They are determined to accomplish their goals and hate to fail.

ʜᴏᴍᴇᴛᴏᴡɴ: Brussels, Belgium

ɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Belgian

ᴇᴛʜɴɪᴄɪᴛʏ: Korean

ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ: French (100%), Dutch (50%), Korean (95%), English (95%)

ꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Unlabeled

ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Female

ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴs: she/her

ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ: ──── (𝐩𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭) 37%
                            ──── (𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞) 23%
                            ──── (𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞) 18%
                            ──── (𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠) 12%
                            ──── (𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧) 10%