xvi. ...

love is typing!

love is typing!...

hello everyone!

when i started writing about aeri in early 2023, i had barely even gotten into enhypen and knew barely anything about them. after publishing the first chapter of  1%  i would have never guessed you guys would like my story as much as you did.

since then, my writing style has changed and improved — at least i want to believe it did. sadly, this story doesn't correspond with my writing style anymore and it has started to become a chore for me write about aeri and heeseung. i am not saying that this is the end of the  % series as i absolutely loved writing it. perhaps i will come back and edit whatever what i've already written in the past and continue it.

putting aeri on hiatus was not my way of saying that this book is on hiatus as well as it had always been my plan for her to be put on a break after her relationship with heeseung gets revealed. however, it's a great opportunity for me to take a break from writing this book.

i am currently focusing on other stories that i may publish at some point (i'm not sure about it yet as i never feel like my stories are quite deserving of being published and never know if i will be able to end them in a way that doesn't feel rushed). so be sure to keep an eye on my profile or on your notifications.

i hope that you will continue to give me the same support that you've given me throughout this series. thank you all.