Chapter 6

Belle fluttered her eyes as the sun light hits in her face. She slowly opens her eyes and realized she was in Leon's arm.

She gently moved his bangs out of the way and smiled. She carefully got out of the bed, ignoring the pain of her legs. She went to take a quick shower and changed her clothes.

As soon as she got out of the bathroom, Leon was already awake

"You're leaving, aren't you?" He asked.

Belle just down on the bed and sighed.
"Go get cleaned up. We'll talk."

Leon was afraid that she'll leave so he just stayed put.
"I won't leave, Leon. Don't worry." She said.
"Okay. Just making sure."

Finally she got him to take a shower, Belle received and text from Ada.

I'm heading for China. I'm sending you my coordinates. There's something I had to show you.

Sounds like Ada, but I still have to be cautious. Belle thought.

She got interrupted when Leon got out of the bathroom. He has a towel wrapped around his waist and came out shirtless. Belle blushed as she looked away. Leon smirked as he saw the way she blushed and walked up to her.

"Don't act like you seen it before." He said.
Belle scoffed, got up and walked up to a drawer and threw some clothes at the Leon.

"Put some clothes on." She said.
"Alright, your highness." He said.

As he put his clothes on, Belle looked through the window and sighed.

"We're gonna have to go our separate ways, Leon." She said, as Leon was putting his clothes on.

"Why not just go together?" He asked.
"I have other plans to take care of." She replied.

"About biological mother right? How are you going to find more clues?" He asked again.

"I'm taking a train to China while you and Helena will take the plane. It's more easier. Just remember our one goal here." Belle replied.

"Simmons don't know who you are, he'll find out later." Leon said.
"Yeah, I know. That will just keep him occupied." She said.

"Belle, you do know that's putting yourself in danger right? I don't want that." Leon said.

Belle turned to him as he was done putting his clothes on.

He's still handsome. Belle thought.
"I do have a goal here." He added.

"Oh? What's are your goals then?" Belle asked as she placed her hand on her waist.

"First goal. Is getting Simmons. Second..." Leon suddenly trailed off. Belle tilted her head and arched her brow, waiting for Leon to continue.

Leon walked up to her and gently held her both hands.