Chapter 9

"Ada, where are you now?" Belle asked through her earpiece.

"I'm busy at the moment!"

Belle smirked. "You're always busy. Anyway, I need to know where you are."

"I'm having a little fight with Carla." Ada said.
"Carla? Who?"

"The other "Ada". Simmons created her to look like me." Ada replied.

"No wonder."

"I'll meet up with you soon." Ada said.
Belle looked at the night sky, it wasn't beautiful as she thought it was. Just full of chaos.

She then saw a train go by so fast. Seeing Leon and Helena jumped out from the train, she got worried.

She grabbed her grapple gun and heads towards a building which leads to the next part of the town.

"Leon, we have a situation. Sherry and her companion were abducted. Our satellite place them at an undersea oil field about 80 miles from you." Hunnigan said, through the ear piece.

"Abducted? Why?"

"The files! The one she gave us." Helena said. 
Leon put the chip into his phone, Belle also looked at her phone, since it's connected.

"Wait a minute."

Belle's eyes widen in shocked. "Oh god."
"This is the key to stopping the C-virus. It's—"

"Jake!" Belle cut in.

"Hunnigan, could you check and see if the BSAA has any units near the oil field?" Leon asked.

"Just one moment."

Belle then looked up at the sky and noticed a missile approaching the town.

"Ok. I've got a Chris Reidfield on the line. Patching you through to his aircraft." Hunnigan said.

"Leon, I'm heading your way." Belle said, running towards his location. 

"Okay, be careful."

"Leon? Leon, where are you?!" Chris exclaimed.
"Chris! We're just outside of Tatchi, and Belle is on her way to my location, why?" Leon asked.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE!" Chris shouted.

The missile flew passes by Belle, making her stop. All of the people who are escaping just now, saw the missile as well.

The missile just launched, releasing the virus to everyone. Belle quickly got her grapple gun out and flew out of there. She even went through a door to avoid the spreading virus.

Not a few moments later, everyone in the city, has turned into zombies. Just like Raccoon City.

"Leon?! Leon?! Are you alright?!" Belle heard Chris.

"Yeah...but things just got bad. Real bad!" Leon replied.

Belle was relieved Leon's alright. She got back out and see many zombies are attacking normal people.

"Oh my god. It's a nightmare." Belle said.
"Just like Raccoon City." Leon said.

Belle was terrified and she has to go through this again and again.

"Chris, listen to me. I need you to recuse two hostages from an underwater oil field. Agent Sherry Birkin...and Jake Muller. He's Albert Wesker's son." Leon said.

That's a plot twist. Belle thought.

"Wesker?"

"Chris, he's got antibodies for the C-Virus." Leon stated.