Chapter 8

"Sherry said she was meeting Simmons in the Kwun Lung Building. The first thing you're gonna need to do is to cut through the outdoor market up ahead." Hunnigan said through the ear piece.

Belle was in a different building and decided to search more clues. And probably find the "other" Ada.

She stumbled on a alien looking demon and she pulled out her gun and started to shoot.

"Shit. These are different."

The demon started to attack her but she moved from the side and pushed it to near by fan. Belle even pushed it even more.

"Guess that's how is supposed to be done. I just hope I don't bump into another one."

Belle pushed her earpiece, hoping to contact Leon.

"Hey Leon. Did you and Helena bumped into something different than zombies?"

"Yeah. Don't waste your bullets on them." He said.

"Got it."

Belle hung up and she noticed "Ada" entering the building. She then saw Leon and Helena followed her as well.

"Didn't know we're so close to each other." She said. She decided to follow "Ada" and deal her business with her. She used her grapple gun to get there and avoid the strange zombies.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Belle then heard gun shooting through her earpiece. Which she got worried.

"What's going on?" She heard Helena.
"Come on, let's get some answers." Leon said.

Belle jumped down from the rails and continued to follow "Ada". She continued to follow her and she noticed "Ada" was in another lab.

"Maybe a few of her pets. Ignore them. She's the target."

Belle didn't recognize that voice at all.

"Glad you could stop in. Like what I've done with the place?" "Ada" said. Belle looked around her and noticed there was more cocoons were about to be made.

She then saw lasers were activated in her site.
"Hope you enjoy your stay."

The lasers were getting close to her, Belle dodged them perfectly and hit the buttons to stop the laser from coming.

"Damn it, they got to the elevator first." Leon said.

Belle looked around and used her grapple gun to get to the top.

"Ada! We need to talk!" She heard Leon.
"Sorry, not in a talking mood."

Then bombs were heard.
"It's been fun. Ciao!"

Belle smirked at that. "I don't think Ada never said that word."

She saw "Ada" running so she jumped down and grabbed her arm and twist it.

"Ada" spines around and attacked Belle. While Leon hit someone, making the gun go off.

Belle looked at what's in her hands and looked at "Ada".

"What's in there?" She asked.
"Ada" just smirked and pushed Belle back.

Leon had his gun pointing at someone after their little fight. Now Leon and Belle are back to back.

"Belle?" Helena called her. To Leon, he was surprised that she's here too.

"Chris?"

"Leon?"

"What are you doing here?" Chris asked.
Helena had her gun out, even Chris's partner.

"I suppose you're Belle Clearfield?" Piers asked.