Chapter 13

2 months later, Leon was pacing around in his apartment. He was even holding a red velvet box in his hands. He opened the box and it revealed a gorgeous ring.

"Okay, you can do this

"Okay, you can do this." Leon mumbled to himself. He cleared his throat and cleared his thoughts.

"Belle, you and I have together since...geez, never thought that this can be so hard." He said.

He then remembered what she said when they were on the mission in Spain. Something with being on a boat and have floating lanterns.

It'll be so romantic, right? You and I, just sitting here on a boat and then suddenly floating lanterns. That would be great!

"That's it! That's how I'm going to do it." Leon then pulled out his phone and called Sherry.

It was a moment later, Sherry arrived. She looked at Leon confused.

"You seemed stressed out. That's a first. So, what seems to be the problem?" Sherry asked, sitting down on his couch.

"Well, um...I'm proposing to Belle and-"
"Oh my god! Really!"

Leon gave her a shocking look.
"Oh sorry. So you were saying." She said, keeping her composure.

"I'm proposing to Belle tonight. So, I was wondering if you have any ideas?"

Sherry arched her brows at him.
"From what I remember, she loves the midnight sky and she always wanted something romantic. Do you have any ideas?"

"Yeah I do. And I need some help." Leon said.
"What do you need?" Sherry asked.

"I need a boat and lanterns. And don't worry about the location. I already have something in mind." Leon replied.

"Alright! Wait, since you already have ideas, why you need me? Seems you already have some?" Sherry said.

Leon chuckled. "Just want to waste your time."
Sherry rolled her eyes at him. "That's new. I'll gather everyone to see if they're available. This is going to be so exciting."

"Thanks Sherry."

Sherry placed her hand on the doorknob and looked at Leon once more.
"And by the way, congrats!"
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Belle just got back from her mission. Her mission was easy, it's just some jackass was trying to rob a bank.

Belle sighed and decided to lay down for a bit. She hasn't heard from Leon at all today. Maybe he's still in his mission? Who knows?

Belle got up again and went for a shower, feeling the warm water running through her body feels so good.

She then turned off the shower, wrapped her towel around her body. Her phone ranged and she picked it up, without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?"