I've Had Worse Family Dinners

Everyone was now situated in their new sets. From left to right it was Mirabel, Gabriela, Antonio and the cat Navi, Dolores, Luisa and Javier, Isabela, Camilo, Pepa, Felix, Agustin, Julieta, and Abuela.

The curtain rose revealing a scared looking Mirabel staring at the vision in the nursery.

"Miraboo!," Agustin greeted as he danced into the room, "Got your party pants on? 'Cause I..."

He stared in shock as he saw the vision.

Mirabel and Casita both scooted to try to hide the vision.

"Oof," Isabela muttered.

"Busted," Camilo agreed.

Agustin looked at Mirabel then the vision then Mirabel. It was a beat before the teenager broke.

"I broke into Bruno's tower.I found his last vision. The family's in magic is dying. The house is breaking, Luisa's gift is fading And I think it's all because of me?" Mirabel rambled to her father waiting for a reaction, "Pá?"

"Wow, I didn't last long at all," Mirabel lamented as Gabriela laughed a little.

Sounds were heard off stage implying the Guzmans had arrived. Agustin looked off stage to his daughter then the visions.

"We say nothing. Abuela wants tonight to be the Guzmáns leave, you did not break into Bruno's magic is not dying. The house is not 's gift is not one will know," Agustin explained as he shoved the pieces of the vision into his pockets, "Just act normal."

Abuela looked at Agustin, "Hiding this?! Why would you ever? Think of the family."

Both Julieta and Agustin looked at her, "Are you implying Mirabel is not part of the family?!"

"Shhh!" Gabriela muttered as she pointed to the stage smiling.

Agustin placed his hand on Mirabel's shoulder " No one has to know."

A gasp was heard and the door opened to reveal Dolores standing there and whispered, "I know."

She then squeaked and ran off stage.

"She's going to tell everyone," All the grandkids minus Dolores said.

"She's gonna tell everyone," Mirabel said plainly.

Dolores squeaked and looked at the other kids, "I can keep secrets."

All of them laughed at her.

"Sure," Camilo laughed amused.

The young woman pouted as Gabriela leaned over and gave her a pat, "You only ever keep two secrets your entire life."

"Time to eat!" Abuela yelled off stage.

"Miercoles," Agustin cursed as he stare helplessly at where his niece had been

The stage was changed again as Gilberto and Jaime moved on the stage and changed the background.

"So? Who is Jaime related to?" Felix asked as they waited.

"Oh, um," Mirabel blushed a little, "I mean..."

"I told them Cas was your granddaughter so you might as well tell them," Gabriela admitted.

Mirabel elbowed Cas hard enough this time she groaned, "Gabriela Rivera, I'm going to hurt you."