Unlucky Chapter 13

The stage lights flickered and on stage was the interior of Casita with cracks clearly visible in the walls now as Pepa was pacing across the stage with a snow cloud above her head with Felix chasing her trying to calm her down. While Abuela was angrily glaring at her son in law and her daughter.

"You should have told me the second you saw the vision!" Abuela complained looking at him upset, "Think of the family!"

"I was thinking of my daughter," Agustin replied in disgust.

The adults looked at Abuela again upset.

"Really Mama?" Pepa asked, "She's literally your granddaughter!"

"I'm worried about the miracle, Pepa," Abuela replied, "Calm down."

"Pepa, calm down!" Abuela called at her younger daughter as she thundered.

"Man, that actress that got all of Abuela's scolds down," Camilo joked noticing how tense the adults were.

"Actually who is playing Abuela?" Luisa asked noticing the glasses on the woman and her hair looked familiar.

"I'm doing my best!" Pepa called back as she was stopped from attacking her mother by Felix, "You're lucky it's not a hurricane!"

Julieta shook her head at her mother not seeming to believe what her mother was saying, "Mamá, you've always been too hard on Mirabel."

Abuela ignored what her children were saying , "Look around. We must protect our family, our encanto. We cannot lose our home."

"Mama, the miracle doesn't matter if our family is broken," Julieta said sadly, "You have always been too hard on Mirabel. You never seem happy with what she does. I can't tell you how many times she's been in her room crying for the simplest things. I can only imagine of all the times I've missed it too."

Mirabel looked sadly over at her parents, "Pa, Ma..."

"I'm going to take a guess and say Cas appears every time you don't want to be around us," Agustin said.

A nod was the answer, "The Madrigal in this time are very welcoming. They understand me a lot. They're family. Our family."

Her daughters and husbands looked at her thoroughly unconvinced as the door to the house and a man peered in, "Señora, perdon. People in town are becoming anxious about the magic. They want to see you."

The matriarch looked scared and glanced at her family, "Mirabel was in that vision for a reason. Find her."

"Still asking who the actress is that is playing Abuela," Camilo said, "That look is like the one she gave me the other day when I tried to get dinner early."

"Oh, Im not telling till the final bow," Gabriela smirked.

That surprise everyone as they looked over. She open with most of the cast. Why the secret with Abuela actress.

She left with the man and the remaining family members scared very clear upset looks as the lights faded off.

When they came back, they were in Antonio's jungle room with Bruno creating a circle with sand with Mirabel in the center while Antonio watched while sitting on his jaguar. Everyone paused as they heard the thunder getting louder.

"We might wanna hurry," Mirabel commented as motioned to the thunder.

"You can't hurry the future," Bruno commented as he sat down and tossed the bucket to the side only barely missing Antonio.