Pepa, our ears Please!

"What are you saying Isabela?!" Abuela asked in shock, "You and Mariano are perfect together!"

Isabela stuttered but everyone looked away as they noticed something happening on stage again.

Mirabel followed the rats and blinked as they disappeared behind the painting, "What the..." She moved the painting over to find a hole in the wall. She paused only a minute before diving behind the painting.

"What the heck?" Luisa asked confused.

Julieta narrowed her eyes at her daughter, "Can you please stop doing questionable things?"

Mirabel laughed nervously.

Gabriela laughed as she remembered Abuela Mirabel saying them the same thing to Jaime the other day.

Mirabel followed the glowing pieces and rats threw the narrowing walls. The thunder rumbling and lightning strikes.

The lightning revealed the stage had shifted to having several levels on wooden stairs and walkways covered with fog.

Mirabel inched along carefully and jumped backed a little as one of the green pieces seemed to be lifted up in the air.

With a flash of lightning a man was shown in a green ruana.

"BRUNO?!" Abuela, Julieta, and Pepa yelled in unison.

Several members of the crowd turned to look at them surprised.

Gabriela waved at the crowd, "Very excited fans."

"Hey!" Mirabel cried as Bruno started running away from her, "Wait!"

They ran across the stage disappearing on and off stage, climbing ladders, and jumping Mirabel barely behind Bruno.

"Why is Bruno there?!" Pepa demanded from Gabriela and Mirabel who both ignored her.

The stage turned on a light illuminating a bit of the stage revealing a stressed out Pepa and Camilo with a bit of tea.

"It's okay, mami," Camilo smiled at his mother, "Deep breath in, deep breath out."

"Momma's boy," Isabela teased.

Camilo blushed deeply.

Bruno ran by the wall making a sharp turn, Mirabel couldn't make it and slammed into it causing Pepa to jump and shock Camilo as he changed into several people and yelp in pain.

Pepa and Camilo slowly turned and glared at Mirabel as she laughed awkwardly.

"Stop! Stop!" Mirabel cried to her uncle, but suddenly stopped as Bruno jumped across a large gap, "Tio stop!"

He didn't stop and Mirabel got a determined look on her face as she backed up.

"Mirabel," her father warned.

She gulped.

"You better not even think about it," Julieta added, giving her daughter a stern look.

Mirabel ran quickly bouncing on boards making it to the otherside.

Her parents sighed in relief.

The board then broke underneath Mirabel.

"Mirabel!" every Madrigal gasped in shock.

Mirabel hung on a board dangling over the fog, " No! No! Help! Help...Casita! Casita! Help me! Help me!"

"Why isn't Casita helping me?" Mirabel asked in shock.