A is for Alive

General pov

Spencer waited impatiently at a diner table. She didn't know exactly what she was expecting to happen but she wanted answers. Would he even show? If he didn't her whole plan went to waste.

She had accepted Mona's offer of joining the A team. Mona taught her all the ways in and out of Radley as Spencer slowly gained her trust, Mona allowed her into some of A's hideouts, but as soon as the time was right and Mona began to lower her guard, Spencer had found his contact details.

She believed he was dead all this time, was certain of it. Her friends told her it wasn't his body she saw, but it had to have been. All this time he was texting Mona plotting against them. Was what he said to Ali true? Everything she wrote in her diary..

She was flicking through the pictures she took of Jenna while Mona was telling her to spy on her when a male dressed in a black hoodie sat across from her.

"Hanna got the job" He spoke low making sure only the girl across the table could hear him. Spencer felt her heart drop. It was him. All this time she had told herself it wasn't true. If it was he would have to have some crazy reason to do it. He had to be forced into it, he'd never do that to her, he'd never even consider putting her through that and not even call once. But here he was, across from her in a black hoodie, working with A.

"I know" she said after a moment of silence. He recognised her voice straight away, how couldn't he?

"Spencer" he whispered stunned as she slowly lifted her head revealing herself.

He had no idea how he was going to explain these past events to her, would she even believe him? He couldn't believe she found him..

———
A/N

First chapter 🤍

This is an unpopular opinion but I think Spencer should've been more mad at Toby instead of forgiving him after he cried a few tears..

Or they could've explained this better. It affected Spencer a lot and was portrayed as big storyline but after it came out Toby was alive it just got pushed over..

Do you agree or disagree? 🤍

Vote and comment 🤍