Kill two birds with the one stone

It had been two days and Spencer hadn't heard from Toby. She also hadn't heard from A which was a good thing..

So far she hadn't mentioned anything to her friends. They just thought she made a speedy recovery and is finished grieving over Toby's death. If only they knew..

Her phone buzzed on the desk beside her bed and she picked it up to look at it. It was a Tuesday afternoon and her parents were working late so she was home alone.

Surprise on your front porch

- Kisses A

Now she was curious. This was the first text from A since she had her encounter with Toby..

She walked downstairs and couldn't see anything or anyone on her front porch. She opened it and there was a large box sitting on her doormat. She took it inside and set it on the table to open it.

She opened it and ducked incase a bomb exploded or something. Nothing happened. She looked in the box and saw a beautiful bouquet of flowers with a note attached.

I'm sorry I haven't reached out. I want to see you soon. I'm wrapping up this A thing soon. I love you Spence

- T

She smiled at the note. She still wasn't sure she could get past this but at least he was making an effort.

Her phone buzzed again in her back pocket.

See you got my flowers 😉 p.s you look hot in my hoodie x

- A

She spun around trying to figure out how he could see her. She felt a light tap and her back and turned around to be met with lips on hers.

She had been longing for his lips on hers since he went missing.

"Hey" he smiled to her taking her hand in his and planting a kiss on each knuckle.

"Are you allowed be here? If Mona saw you.." Spencer said looking around to see if there was any more guests.

"It's a chance I'll take. I just missed you so much" he said cupping her face.

"Toby.. I can't.." Spencer said looking at the ground.

"I'm sorry Spence.. I'll do anything to prove that"

"You let me believe you were dead.. you let me go into Radley.. you could've texted or sent a note at least.." Spencer said pulling away from his hands.

"Spencer I'm so, so sorry" Toby said taking her hand in his once again. "Please.."

"I have to tell the girls you're alive. They think I'm insane for not going to your funeral"

"You can soon.. I just need a bit more time.."

"You had time. When I thought you were dead and checked into Radley you had time! I'm telling them Toby, rather you like it or not." Spencer snapped.

"What if we could kill two birds with the one stone.. you tell the girls and I get out of the A team.." Toby said with a smile that said he just came up with a plan.

"Tell me more..." Spencer said allowing Toby continue.

His plan was perfect. They could all be happy in the end of it.. or could they.

"These bitches don't even know what's coming for them" A black hood said to redcoat.

"They'll find out soon.." Redcoat replied as they clinked their wine glasses.

"If those two really think they can betray us they have a lot more coming for them..." black hood said smirking.

A/N:

Slow update I'm sorry. Just a quick ty for all the support I appreciate it sm 🤍

Pls share around this story if you don't mind, it would help me a lot! 🤍

Vote + comment please 🤍