II.

Perrie's POV
****************
I walk though the long hallway to make it to my next class. The one thing I always wonder, while I'm here. Is why do people walk so slow to class? Walking slow doesn't make you cool, it actually makes people more annoyed with you. Like I actually want to go to class, because then I have the reassurance that the day is coming to a end. But being stuck in that hallway feels like the day keeps dwelling on. I don't see the reason, like I get your trying to skip class but wALK FASTER!

Once I reach my class, I take a deep breathe and walk in. Now this is usually the class I dread, no I don't have a gigantic ass picking and telling me all of my flaws. No this is the class with Evan Granger. Evan Granger is the most perfect boy alive, with his dirty blonde hair and his sparking blue eyes. He is the typical it boy. He fits in with everyone from goths to jocks. In my school it's like against the law if you don't know who he is. I quickly make my way to the back of the room and sit in my usual seat. I check the clock and notice I have 2 minutes until the class actually starts. I set my bookbag on the floor and reach for my notebook. Along with my purple pen, I also take out the book I'm currently reading. The book is a romance book, but not the cliche ones. It's about a girl hoping that the guy she's had a crush on will finally notice her. And through out the story it's the guy that falls for the girl, while the girl is getting over the guy. So pretty much the end is a plot twist. I've read it over a thousand times that parts of the cover fallen off and the binding is ruined.

Ring.

A whole wave of students try to squeeze through the narrow doorway, as the teacher makes her way to the front of the class.

"Turn to page 169 and complete problems 1-30 with complete sentences. You have until the end of the period. " She strictly states and walk back to her desk.

Groans fill the cold classroom along with book opening and pages turning. I reach under my chair and grab the hard covered book. I sighed as I flipped through the pages. I stared at the black and white wondering the meaning of life.

Like why are we here? Why do we assume that we are the only living things in the entire universe. The universe made of planets, stars, comets, and meteors. There must be something out there. According to Science there are also other galaxies and planets. So how are we here? How did we become? How can we live like we do today? How is this pos-

"Hi."

I look up quickly to see who has ruined my train of thought. My blue eyes meet another set of blue eyes. My vision adjusts to the sudden movement, to see the face of the person. Dirty blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes, he has that small smirk present on his face. I feel my face turning red.

"H-Hi" I stutter my response. Fuck my life. Just why?

"So I was wondering, since you're smart and all." He starts his statement. I nod my head signaling him to carry on. "Well do you mind do this for me? " He asks while point at the page I was currently on.

Oh of course that's what he wants. I open my mouth getting ready to do his own damn work. But I can't find the words to say it.

"Sure. I'll do it." I quietly say and give him a small smile. A grin makes it's way onto his face as he thanks me and goes back to his seat. So he's sitting with the preppy kids today.

I sigh once again and begin working.
_______________________________________________________
A/N:
OMG HEY GUYSSS!!!
Well how are you guys?! Hope you enjoyed this update as I am trying to make these updates longer. 696 sorry that was the current word count. But anyway hope you enjoyed the update. Please vote, comment, and all that shit.
Also here are some books you should read!

Stupid's Journal by leahers

Obsessed Much by TROYandI

Footsies by FanFictionalFood

Just any book by awesomegirl19991

Lies c.h by 5sos55

Misunderstood by bribri0511

Crazy by citylightnarry

Next Door Neighbor by hxnlena

Until the next update
Love you all my little lovelies!
-Jackiee :)