IV

Perrie's POV

****************

I walk into the semi-small shop and go into the "Staff Room". I put my bag into the little locker I have here. I pull out my small apron that goes around my waist and my name tag and quickly put them on. By this time some of my coworkers are about to leave for the day. I clock in and smack a cheesy smile onto my face. I walk around the store slowly and asking anyone if they need help. I guess you could say my job is boring but I love it. If you have a perk of endless candy you would love it too. The day passes by slowly and before I knew it, it was closing time. I guess that is what you call a normal day in my boring life.

I wake up.

I go to school.

I go to work.

I walk home.

Eat dinner.

Spend the rest of my time stalking bands.

Then sleep.

As you can see my life isn't very exciting, but it's not boring. I clock out and grab my things, saying good bye to the rest of my co-workers I start walking home. I don't particularly like walking, because it requires work. But if I didn't I would be 5,879,156,516,816,158 pounds. My house is rather close to Sweet Tooth, so I won't end up being raped or pushed into a dirty white van. Before I knew it, I was walking up my driveway to my house. I open the door and make my presence known.

"I AM HOME!" I shout and go up to my room to put my belongings away. I kick off my shoes and go to the kitchen.

"Hey babe, how was work?" My mom asks me.

"It was work." I respond and jump onto the counter. "So what are you making?"

"I actually ordered take out."

"Chinese?"

"Pizza."

I sigh and tell her a simple "Okay."

Pizza arrives a few minutes later and then I spent the rest of the night just online. Like I said not exciting but it's not boring.

-Morning-

Rise and shine motherfucker, it's a brand new day.

Are you just going to lay there like a wuss or are you going to grab life by the tit balls?!

Are you a wuss?

what?

Are you a wuss?

no

IS YOU A WUSS?

No.

You're going to get out of bed in 3..2..1

Ah!

I groan and turn off my alarm clock. Yes that was my alarm clock, it's very motivational. I roll over and weigh the chances of my school calling my house if I don't show up. I decide against ditching and get out of bed to take a shower.

-After shower-

I go to my closet and pick out a usual outfit for me. A pair of black skinny jeans and a random dorky shirt, and today's shirt is my American Horror Story shirt. I then realize that my outfit is too black for society and grab a red flannel. I grab random socks (which were batman and a green sock)and slip on my black converse. I run my fingers though my semi wavy hair and start with my make up. I curl my eyelashes and apply some mascara, then put on some chapstick. I grab my bag, unplug my phone from it's charger and go to the kitchen. I heat some microwavable pancakes and leave my house.