V.

Perrie's POV

*******************

We approach the school sooner than expected, it than occurred to me that I was in the same car as Evan Granger. He's basically the top lion, a lord, the all mighty king, the president, anything as high as that, and I was riding to school with him. I feel my palms starting to sweat and my heart beating faster. I know I may seem like a cool, confident, sassy girl. But I'm none of the above, I rather be in my own world than in a world full of...people. Just the thought of being social makes me want to throw up. I rub my palms against my jeans and prepare for all of the judgement looks. 

It will be alright Perrie, just walk like a normal person and don't trip than you'll survive  you're 5 seconds of attention.

I prepare myself mentally and try to make my awkward smile less...awkward. I guess I spent to much time giving myself a pep-talk that I didn't notice we were already in the school parking lot. At the back of the school parking lot. 

"Look Perrie, I have to tell you something an-"

"You don't want to be seen with me." I cut him off. How stupid must I be to think Evan Granger will walk through the school corridors with me, to actually talk to me? I guess I don't think reasonably when  it comes to him. Like fuck I don't even genuinely know the boy and he's tampered with every thought in my mind with his good looking self. It was just naive of me to think this. Before he could respond, I save myself the embarrassment and exit the car (along with my stuff of course). I could hear a car door open, so I bolted. Not the best thing because:

1. I run like a new born deer. 

2. I hate doing anything physical.

So yeah I try to say away from things that deal with running. But in a situation like this I could run for miles.

Now I know my reasoning right now seems confusing, but trust me it all makes perfect sense. Well at least to me it does. Since Evan doesn't want to be seen with me because I'm a awkward fuck, me leaving on my own makes rejection a little bit less painful. I make my way to my locker and grab my school necessities and put them in my back. I take out the now cold pancakes from my bag and debate on whether eating them or not.

I could eat right about now...

I slip them back into my pizza covered black bag, only to hear some type of crinkling noise. Me being me I take my pancakes out and try to discover what this mysterious item is. It can't be much since it's a book bag but you never know. I put the bottom of my bag against the edge of my locker and the top under my rib cage (to be exact), I move my books, folders, and notebooks around to only find a new back of gummy worms. I bit my lip and take them out and see slightly smudge black writing on the clear part of the bag. 

Hey Pehreh (that's your new nickname) I decided to be a gentleman and I snuck these bad boys into your bag while you were daydreaming. You're welcome! 

-Evan :-) 

p.s you should still share these with me!

I smile at the message on the plastic bag, I put the bag and my pancakes back into my bag and reorganize my stuff and head to my first class. 

Science.

Now I'm not saying Science is bad or anything. It's just that I'm complete shit at Science, it's just like Math except you do experiments not equations. I walk into the classroom with one too many cheesy "Science Rules!" posters that has the word "Rules" imprinted onto an actual ruler.  I sit at my usual table which is in the back of the room and pull out my book. 

I pull away.

"Mia?"

I mumble a response. 

"Will you do me the honor of going on a date with me?"

I bite my lip so I calm myself down, but I think it was too late since I was getting weird stares. The Science teacher finally walks in and we begin our lesson on DNA. 

-End Of Lesson-

I put my book back in my bag and my science things in there as well. 

"Perrie?"

I look up to see beautiful blue eyes and immediately connect them with Evan.

"Erm. Hi." I say and try to hurry my packing. 

"Did I do something? Or say something?"

Oh I don't know you were going to say you were embarrassed to be seen with me. No you didn't do anything at all. 

I give him the fakest smile I could muster and hurry out of the classroom. 

Just 7 more classes to go.

____________________________________________________

A/N:

Hellooooooo my little lovelies!

How are you?!

Well I hope the answer is good!

Sorry for the weird spacing between the paragraphs or any spelling errors and for this being my SHORTEST UPDATE EVER!

But yeah I wanted to give you guys another chapter, but I've been having writer's block and it took me hours to just think of this. But please tell me if you think I rushed Perrie and Evan's relationship because I feel like I did. 

But to update you guys on my life...um well...uhhhhh...yeah I got nothing. 

OH I JUST REMEMBERED ONE OF MY FAVORITE BANDS FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER AND IT WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE AND I FEEL THE TEAR IN MY EYES RIGHT NOW.

ALSO UPDATE ON THE WATTYS! IF YOU HAVE A TWITTER YOU CAN HELP ME GAIN CHANCES OF GETTING AN AWARD! I REALLY DON'T CARE WHAT THE AWARD IS BUT I JUST WANT TO GET MY BOOK OUT THERE *shoves random book* OR IF YOU GUYS ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING THE WATTYS JUST GO HERE -> TheWattys AND IT WILL BE EXPLAINED THERE

*exits caps* 

Okay but yeah it would be cool if I got my book out there. One can only hope. Let's see what else....nope that's it.

Well I guess that's it.

Erm...Vote, Comment, and Share this story. 

(If you do you get a virtual hamster)

"and every month we buy a hamster"

AH I'M SORRY I WENT TO A DARK PLACE!

Yeah I should end this author's note.

Until the next update

I love youu all my little lovelies!

-Jackiee :)

Last Song: Beside You- 5 Seconds of Summer

OH AND ONE LAST THING!! THERE'S A NEW COVER AND IT'S FUCKING MAGICALLLLLLL

AND GOD BLESS AMERICA

#LOVEWINS

Okay I'm leaving right no