VI

Perrie's POV
**************
The smell of cheap meat is something you can't ignore whilst in the school cafeteria. That and the over powering heat. I make my way to get a bottle of juice and get in the exaggerated line.

-few minutes later-

After paying the lunch lady, I walk to the cafeteria doors. You see eating inside the lunch room is a very difficult task as to which its all filled with wannabe populars. I don't know about you but I don't want to be in a room full of wannabes. I head to my usual spot which is by a tree near the soccer field. I open my book bag and pull out my book. A few pages in I hear my stomach growling, so I pull out the bag of gummy worms Evan put in my bag. Ripping the top of the bag off I immediately delve into the delicious sweet. I guess I was paying more attention to my book instead of my surroundings as I didn't notice the blue eyed boy sitting next to me.

"Is that book any good?" He whispered into my ear. I jump from the sudden presence and lose my page.

Jerk.

"Oh erm hi." I respond and tuck a loose peice of hair behind my ear.

He raises his eyebrow, his quite perfect eyebrow. "You didn't answer my question."

I said Hi to you. You didn't say Hi back.

"Yeah it's really good." I simply say, I grab the transparent bag full of the delicious sweet and trying to put it by my bag.

"You know I saw you eating them." He saids looking at me slightly laughing.

I look away from him to hide my tinted cheeks. "You have no proof." I reply.

"Yes I do." I can feel his eyes on me. I turn my head and my thoughts were confirmed. He's one sexy motherfucker.

"Oh yeah show me this proof."

He scoots closer to me, his body turned towards me. He reaches his hand over to my right side and grabs my bag. He reaches inside and pulls out the opened bag of gummy worms.

"Those aren't mine!" The words quickly tumble out of my mouth. He looks at me before laughing.

Who does he think he is laughing at me?

"You're so adorable you know that." He saids while shaking his head. By the pink tint on his cheeks, he didn't mean to say that out loud.

But I'm glad he did.

-Later-

Did I plan for this to happen?

No?

Did I ever expect this to happen?

Fuck no.

How did I, Perrie Williams, end up on the Evan Granger's lap?

Well I don't even know.
____________________________________

A/n:

Whatttt I did not just update at 2:45 am.

Sorry that my first chapter in FOREVER is really short butttt yeah.

And sorry for the cliffhanger I feel like in my books it's just a bunch of cliffhangers.

Also

#BUYSHESKINDAHOTONITUNES
#BUYDRAGMEDOWN

AND WTF GUYS THE MUSIC VIDEO AT MIDNIGHT REALLY AND CHEESE THE SKH MUSIC VIDEO AJSJDJDUJSHDHSUENHDD.

okay I'm done.

Also can someone tell me the chapter number. I may have forgotten *rubs back of neck*

But that's all I have to update y'all on.

LOVE YOU ALL MY LITTLE LOVELIES

-Jackiee :)x

11/22/15: I just realized I never put a last song so Imma do that right now.
Last song: Outer Space/ Carry On•5sos