Chapter 1: Toothpaste

*SAGE'S POV*

I walk down the dim halls to find my new dorm, it's 10pm and i'm tired. It's my first year in college and i just drove 4 hours here.
I find the room 109. I unlock the door really excited to meet my new roommate. I hope she's nice. Maybe we can become best friends.

I walk in and to my suprise there's a shirtless man walking around brushing his teeth.
He looks at me and tilts his head which i do to him.

Maybe it's my roomates boyfriend?

There's only 1 light on in the room it's pretty dark.

"wo da puck are ew" He try's talking with toothpaste in his mouth.

"My paper says this is my dorm?"

"Wat her won't wove." He walks away i assume spitting out his toothpaste.

He comes over to me turning on another light. It's then i see his full figure.

Tall, muscles, brunette, green eyes. He's hot.

"How can you be my roommate? I thought i had to be with a guy." He says towering infront of me.

"Not sure? It's what i was told." I hand him the paper and he looks at it and shrugs.
"Guess your stuck with me." He smiles. He has cute dimples and little smile marks. His smile is contagious.

"What's your name?" I ask
"Oh my name's Theo. You?"
"Sage, nice to meet you."

He shows me around the place and to my room.
It's huge, a big double bed and a huge window with lots of natural light during the day just what i love.

I sit on the couch messaging my best friend Clara from home. She didn't want me to go to college far away but it's what i needed to do for myself.

As i'm sitting the front door bursts open revealing 4 guys.
"Theo you wo-" They all stop and look at me, their eyes wide. Theo comes walking out his bedroom making their eyes snap to him.
"Boys this is my roommate Sage, Sage this is the idiots." I giggle at his words and they all look at me again.

I get up and say goodnight before going to my room.
I overhear them talking outside.

"How the fuck do i get a girl roommate." One of them says.
"You have me what's wrong with that."
"She's hot."
"No dating her." Theo says. Strange?
"Why?"
"Because it will be weird for me if you break up with her." He explains. He's not wrong.

Soon enough i hear the front door close again and a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in."

Theo opens the door leaning against the doorway. He's still shirtless but hey i'm not complaining.

"Sorry about them, they come over randomly without warning."
"It's alright, they were nice."
He sends me a nod before pausing for a moment just looking at me.
"Goodnight Sage." He says closing the door.

The way he says my name gives me chills. I slowly fall asleep thinking about my hot new roomate.

I wake up to my alarm and open my eyes the sun instantly shining in my eyes. Today is the last day of holidays before school starts.