Chapter 15: I love you.

*SAGE'S POV*

I wake up, Theo nowhere in sight. I crawl out of his bed and walk into the sitting room.

There's a singular balloon.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY." The entire group yells coming out of hiding spots.
A big smile pans on my face. I feel loved for once, like people actually care.

Theo walks over giving me a deep kiss.
"Happy birthday my love." He says against my lips.

I go and give everyone a hug.
"Happy birthday sis." Jai says into the hug. I'm glad i could spend my birthday with him.
It's weird not having dad around on my birthday, or my mum. But i atleast get a message from her.

"Get dressed we're going out." Lara says excitedly.
I decide i want to dress up a bit since it's my birthday.

My outfit ^^

Of course i put on my gold heart necklace Theo got me, i put on some light makeup and leave my straight hair down. I walk out my room.

Everyone just stares at me jaw dropped.

Theo walks up to me and picks me up throwing my over his shoulder. He puts his hand on the back of my dress to stop me from flashing everyone.
I let out a giggle. He walks out the dorm everyone following behind us.

He keeps me over his shoulder as if i don't weigh a thing until we get to the car. He puts me in the front seat, everyone else getting in the back. Lucky we have a big car.

Theo starts the car and begins driving, not without resting his hand on my thigh of course. Passenger princess treatment.

We pull up to a big fancy restaurant. It's really big.

We all sit and look at the menu.
"I can't afford this Theo." I whisper in his ear.
"Don't worry baby it's on me, get the whole restaurant if you want." He whispers back.
I just giggle.

I order a big bowl of pasta.
We all chat and eat.
"This is so fun thank you guys." I say as we stand up.

I love our group.

We spend the rest of the day together, we all go mini golfing and bowling.

Me and Theo go back to the dorm.

"I can give you your present now." He say's excitedly.
I take a seat on the couch as he rushes off to his room and comes scurrying back.

He sits on the coffee table infront of me and gives it to me.
I open it and it's a gorgeous gold ring. Not too over the top just simple.
I look at the words engraved.
'I love you'
My eyes well with tears. I look at him and he's sitting there excited but nervous.
"I love you too."
His eyes lighten and a big smile spreads on his face. He gives me a deep kiss.
"I got a matching one too. So we can both have one." He shows me his. It's resting on his ring finger making me smile.
I put mine on my ring finger also.