Chapter 16: Take my hand

*SAGE'S POV*

"So when do i ask you to marry me?"
I choke on my juice.

"What?"

"When do i ask you to Marry me?" Theo repeats.

This wasn't a question i was expecting on our date.

"You want to spend the rest of your life with me?"
"Well duh."
"We haven't even been dating for that long and we're only just finishing our first year in college."
"Do you not want to stay together?" A softer tone takes over him as his eyes coat with tears.

I put my hands ontop of his that are resting on the table.

"Of course i do but don't you think we're too young?"

"Not if we're certain this is what we want."

"Can we atleast wait till after college. We only have one more year left. We can save money for a super nice wedding."

"Whatever you want baby." He places a kiss to my lips.

"What would happen if i did a cartwheel in the middle of this restaurant right now?" I blab.
He just chuckles shaking his head.

"Your crazy." He smiles.
"Crazy in love with me."
"Damn right."

I look over and see an elderly couple looking at us with lovey eyes then looking back to eachother with even more lovey eyes. I softly smile to myself.

We finish up dinner and go back to campus.
We walk in the dorm and see Kade sitting on the couch.

He looks at us.
"Thank fuck you guys are back." He storms up to us. Tears on his face, his eyes red and puffy.

Theo puts his hands on Kade's shoulders.
"Breathe Kade, what's going on?" Theo is so sweet to everyone.
"Grammy- Grammy.." He chokes out a sob.
"Grammy what? What's wrong with Grammy?" Theo says. He must know her too.

"She's gone Theo.. oh she's gone." He lets out sobs Theo pulling him in for a hug.

I feel so horrible for him. I stand besides Kade rubbing his back. Theo looking at me over his shoulder with a sadden look.

The door opens again all the other boys coming through with tear stained cheeks.
They all must of known her pretty well.
Jai stands with them looking as confused as i do but sad too.

I step away from Kade and Theo. They pull from the hug and look at the boys.

The boys all give Kade a hug all of them crying into it. I don't know what's going on but it's so sad watching this.

Theo walks over to me his eyes filled with tears.
"I'll tell you about it later." He mumbles.
I bring my thumb wiping a tear that fell with a nod.

They all go out the door Jai leaving with them.

I keep myself busy baking cookies for each of them hoping to cheer them all up.

It's 11pm when Theo comes back into the dorm.

He walks over siting next to me on the couch placing a kiss to my cheek.