Chapter 3: Natural disasters

*SAGE'S POV*

I hear really loud siren's going off. I open my eyes and grab my phone off the bedside table. 4am. The sirens are blaring my ears hurt. I crawl out off bed opening my door. I see Theo also open his door. He is shirtless wearing grey sweats, his hair messy and face slightly puffy.

"What's going on?" He asks walking over to me i shrug my shoulders. Suddenly there's banging on the door.

"FIRE WAKE UP." Me and Theo look at eachother.

We step in the hallway and see everyone running to the fire exit.

I run back into the dorm and grab my phone and a random t-shirt that's resting on the couch so i'm not just in a crop top. Theo get's his phone and a hoodie from his room.

We follow the kids until were outside in the dark a few outside lights on, everyone huddles on the grass. I follow Theo as he walks over to the boys. They all start talking about what's going on. It's freezing outside and i start shivering. I cross my arms getting more heat.

"Are you cold?" Theo says and i send him a nod. Next thing i know his hoodie is shoved over my head.

He's still in it, our bodies are pulled flush together. I feel a sense of warmth, weather it's from the hoodie or the fact me and Theo are so close together. I yawn and rest my head on Theo's chest. I feel his heart beat quicken. I softly close my eyes trying to rest. I can feel Theo's chest vibrate as he talks. It's comforting.
I feel his hands rest on my waist. I ignore the butterflies exploding in my stomach.

After 1 freaking hour of standing outside we get told its a false alarm.

"Are you fucking kidding me." Theo groans.

"They are more stupid than Kade." Fred says.

"Hey." Kade hits the back of his head.

The whole group walks back to our dorm. I flop onto the couch tired.
We ended up getting the day off of school because we got woken up so early which is great.

Me and Theo are standing in the kitchen when there's a flash of lightening. He flinches and looks out the window.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah." He looks at me and then back outside. A big boom of thunder crashes making Theo start to shake a little. I walk over and stand infront of him. I know he doesn't want to let me see him 'weak' so i think of something i can do to help him.

"Do you want to watch a movie in my bed?" I ask. His eyes snap to me a small smile forming on his lips.

"Yeah sure."

We go to my room and go under the covers watching a movie together on the tv. The storm is still going on but i close my blinds and turn the volume up on the tv so he doesn't notice it as much. He falls asleep before me.
I see his phone light up and i quickly look at the screen as it rests on the bed and it's a message from Fred saying

*You can come to ours if you need the storms pretty loud*

This chapter is a filler sorry.