Chapter 18: Bored

*SAGE'S POV*

"Why did you need to see me?" I say walking out of Theo's grip taking a seat next to her on the couch.

"My boyfriend broke up with me."

"I didn't know you had a boyfriend."

"We were dating for 2 weeks and he broke up with me and i was bored so i wanted to come see you."

She was just bored?

I look at Theo and he's looking at me shaking his head.

My whole insides want to forgive her but i know it's not okay what she did and she isn't really sorry.

The door bursts open Jai coming through in his pajamas and he looks angry. Theo must of texted him.

"Omg hey Jai." Clara walks up to him putting her hands on his chest being all flirty.

"Get the fuck off me." Jai steps back. Lara then comes through the door also.

She walks up to Jai holding onto his arm.

Clara takes a few steps back.
"Go home Clara." Jai says sternly.

She turns around to face me.

"Your not worth it anyway, your a slut and i don't even know why i was friends with you."

She turns back around and walks out the door.

My eyes well with tears. I hold on a sob. I feel my bottom lip wiggle so i bite it.

Everyone turns back to me.
"Don't listen to her Sage." Jai says walking towards me.

I nod quickly wiping a tear. Theo comes over putting his arms around my waist. Mine go to his neck letting out sniffles into his neck.

He kisses the back of my neck.
"Your okay. It's not your fault and your most definitely not a slut." He whispers into my neck.

I nod my head.

"Do you still want breakfast?"

I shake my head.
I feel him take a quick breath in then mumbling an
"Okay."

We pull away from the hug.

"Is that Clara?" Lara says with a dirty look.

"Yeah. I don't know what happened to her we've known her our whole lives and now she's changed." Jai says. Lara nods.

"Let's go out for breakfast." Jai says.

Theo looks at me and i just nod. I'll go. I can try.

We wake the group up and go to the restaurant. I order chcolate chip pancakes.
I stare at them infront of me.
I feel Theo place his hand on my thigh rubbing it. I look at him and he's already looking at me.

I take a deep breath and start eating. These are actually really good pancakes. I chat with the group distracting myself from my thoughts.