Chapter 1: Rejoicing for Reincarnation

Tsume P.O.V

???: Rejoice! Oh blessed soul! for you have been chosen for the ever glorious process of reincarnation!

What? Who is this... big and blinding orb of light in front of me? What's with the obnoxious voice too?

Tsume: Am I dead? If you don't answer fast enough I'll kill you.

The orb looked to drop for a bit but quickly regained it's original position, perhaps I can kill it? But I should hear it out first, it probably knows more about this situation I find myself in then I do. Unless this just so happens to be my imagination before death, and this is just the headlight of the truck mixing in with the voice of the driver, either way this is weird.

Authoritas: I am Authoritas! Head God of the Divine Realm! The one who wields all authority over all that is holy and divine! The one and only honored one throughout the heavens and earth, who has chosen you as a blessed soul for reincarnation! Rejoice! 

Tsume: Sounds like a door to door cult recruiter. Plus you didn't answer my question, you just said useless things. That's it, I'm going to kill you. Now where is my knife? 

Authoritas: I just got off the hook of the other one trying to kill me, and yet this one is already trying to do so as well?! No matter if the very fabric of existence itself changes... they are truly similar...

I feel like that orb is insulting me somehow, but with all of this going on right now, it might just be my imagination. I can't really tell from just a floating orb anyway, not much of facial expressions to go by, but there is tone and the like.

Tsume: *Sigh* It seems I don't have any of my equipment on me, oh well...

Authoritas: T-that's right! Which is why-

Tsume: Guess I'll have to do this bare handed. It might get a bit messy and I haven't killed talking light before, but I'm sure I can figure it out along the way. So come on, if you come here yourself I'll make it slightly quicker. It'll be fun! Trust me!

I approach the talking light that proclaims itself to be a god, but it seems it's had enough and summons what appears to be a multitude of weapons of light... huh... never had a victim fight back this much before. Either I'm truly going insane or I really died and somehow ended up in heaven, but I doubt it, I'm me after all.

Authoritas: Listen! I tell you to rejoice and yet you resort so quickly to violence! Just listen for a mere moment and perhaps you would understand the situation, you imbeci-

Suddenly I feel a shudder... is this fear? I'm feeling fear? What an odd feeling, I dislike it. But I wonder... is it coming from that orb over there? It appears not as it too seems to be shaking and the weapons it summoned vanished. I also swear I heard a faint maniacal cackle, but at this point I'm not quite sure what is real or not.

Authoritas: I mean oh great blessed soul! Please listen out the reason and blessings that shall be given to you in a timely manner! First off, to answer your question, yes! You are dead! The sacred agent in service of the great vehicle god Truckallion has done it's job cleanly! Rejoice!

Tsume: You're telling me to rejoice because being run over by a truck is a great blessing somehow?

I really don't get this, but the orb did say something about reincarnation. But if so, couldn't that have been done at the end of my life by natural causes? Surely killing me off this early on in my life can't be considered a blessing. I didn't have any part in this and yet they did so anyways, though I suppose this must be the justice and karma some of my victims- I mean toys talked about.

Authoritas: Yes, I am telling you to rejoice from being run over from a truck since it wasn't just any truck. It was a divine agent of reincarnation! Because through this death you have been made eligible for great blessings from the Divine Realm and it's glorious inhabitants! A moment that should truly be rejoiced for!