Chapter 3: Vollachian what?

Tsume P.O.V

I'm currently in front of my next opponent, who appears to be yet another demi human. This time however it seems to be a cat type and using some form of daggers. I did choose to use racism as a means to get them to fight me seriously, but I think this place might actually be the racists.

I mean, both fighters so far have just been demi humans, but I can't be too sure yet. It might just be because they are more fit to fight considering they have traits which can give them an advantage. That would probably be it, considering an average person is typically weaker I assume. Anyways, I should get on with the fight.

Cat Guy: Well lookie here, it seems I've been graced with the presence of the supposed dark horse of this tournament. Why don't we start with an introductio- is what you thought I'd say! Take this!

He throws one of the daggers at me, and it's aiming straight for my forehead. It lands on it's intended mark, but it just bounces off like all the weapons or attacks so far with a small clink noise.

Tsume: Really?

Cat Guy: U-uh... maybe introductions are fine?

Tsume: Alright then, hello soon to be dead corpse, I'm your very close future murderer. Die.

Cat Guy: Wha-

I try out my new move on him, I thought up of this one on the plains when I accidentally ran too fast and ended up tumbling like a projectile. I put power into my legs and jump forwards, spinning like a bullet while holding my hands forward. My fists connect first and blast a hole through him. 

Cat Guy: Gahhh!

I manage to actually land on my feet this time. It seems it went pretty well for something I thought of just for fun, and the spinning managed to shake off any blood, so I'm still clean. Oh, it seems the demi human cat is still alive somehow, well the upper half of him anyway. He turns to look at me and opens his mouth with a lot of struggle.

Cat Guy: W-what was that?

Tsume: It's the spinning child projectile move™

Cat Guy: What... even... is... that...

I see the light fade from his eyes and his head fall to the floor. Oh yeah, never did get his name, not that it matters all too much. I kick him a bit to check, and yup, he is indeed dead. He didn't put up much of a fight so it was a bit boring, but that stunt I pulled did make it a bit more enjoyable for me. Anyways, next fight I guess.

--------------------------------

Rorka: I am Rorka of the Steel Folk tribe! My durability is unmatch- Gahh!

I punch the giant tin can man into the floor, and keep on hitting him over and over again. I don't remember a race like this in Re:Zero but I never did read the novels, so I guess I missed some stuff. 

Rorka: P-please stop!

At this desperate plea I respond with my usual response, a sadistic smile of glee.

Tsume: Why would I do that? You said your durability was unmatched, right? I'm just testing it! Hahaha! Come on! Let's see how much steel holds up against my fists!

I keep on hitting the thing until the body of the supposed steel folk now appears as if it was just a big ball of crumpled tinfoil. I get off of it and look up the crowd, which has gone silent again. Come on, are you people not entertained? Isn't the whole point of this tournament to be as brutal as possible? That's no good...

*Applause*

Oh, its seems they finally got brought out of their stunned states, maybe it was just because it was a complete one sided beatdown. I mean, the steel folk was nearly ten times my height, so the sight must have been odd. However with this fight done, I go and return to the waiting area to wait for the next one.