Chapter 6: Tag Along

Raysha P.O.V:

Hehehe... this is nice, is what I'm thinking as I'm currently still glued onto my beloved's leg. I haven't let go, no matter what they tried to do. Naturally they would try blasting me away the second I'm off seeing as I am technically one of the biggest war assets of Vollachia. So my flawless strategy is to stay on her leg no matter what to avoid that scenario.

Adelheid: You can sit down on the seat, you know? I promise those two won't try to take you from me, so apologies for their actions from before.

I snuggle a bit more in appreciation of all of this empathy and kindness that she has, which I very much don't. Then after doing that, I turn to glare at the people who dared to try to get in our way. Before they reluctantly allowed me on this carriage, they 

Raysha: Tch, I trust you, but not them. Last time you said that they dared go against your word, with purple yam hair and annoying cat tried to pry me off with magic and swords.

Julius: It was simply defensive action-

Felix: Wait a minute! What's with those nicknames, nya?!

Raysha: If they aren't my beloved, why bother remembering their useless names? Simple descriptors like that are more than enough.

I glare at them harder after finishing that, and while Felix seems to melt a little in both shock and offense, I can see a little tick mark appear on the forehead of Julius. Oh, I do remember their names actually, but it's more fun to not use them just to see their agony. Anyways, I close my eyes and begin to doze off on Addy's leg, it's also my nickname for her now, ignore Felix.

Adelheid: My apologies everyone. A-ahem... Raysha?

Raysha: Hmm?

Adelheid: Can you not be so mean to them? I'm sure they didn't mean to offend you, and if they did, I apologize in their place.

Raysha: I'll... try...

Adelheid: Well, that is good enough for now. So thanks for listening, good job.

A-ah... ahhh.... I just got praised by her! No... I must calm down, showing this much emotion all at once constantly can't be good for my usually dead heart. I may kill a lot, but this is on a whole other level, perhaps because it's a new one? Hmm... well it's been awhile, and nothing interesting has happened. Might as well take this opportunity to sleep on this divine pillow.

...

Raysha: Ehehehe...

...

Felix: Eh... creepy... nya...

...

Raysha: Who are you calling creep, nya obsessed crossdresser? Die.

I begin charging up another blast and the carriage interior glows blue in the light that shall annihilate this cat creature, this thing will die by my hand-

*Chop*

Raysha: Gah!

I feel myself getting faint and a hint of pain on my neck, just how strong... is... she?

Adelheid: Forgive me, but please calm down for now and go to sleep, alright?

I suppose this is fine though...

---------------

I feel my eyes flutter open and the sleepiness fade, I feel around and... phew... they have still failed to win against my vice grip on Addy's leg. Though this grip would crush steel and turn stone to powder, so she really is so strong! As expected of the wife that will be mine no matter what! But it seems we are in a... bigger carriage? When did we transfer?