Rubi the Drider

Male Drider x Female Reader

You've been told all your life not to go into the Hearthway Forest beyond your house. Your parents would whisper it to you when you toddled too close, they promised you new toys when they rolled past the boundary.

"We made a promise," you mother told you sternly, "we stay out of the woods and we will be safe. They won't promise use safety inside the woods."

There were certain times of the year your parents seemed extremely anxious, and it only seemed to become more intense as you got older. Your parents made excuses for why you had to stay with family during the summer, they bent over backwards to make sure you got the long vacations you wanted. It always bothered you even though you enjoyed the privilege.

One year after you graduated from college, you came home to collect some things, but your parents weren't home and you waited outside the house. You went behind the house, to where the boundary between your world and the woods was most apparent.

It so tempting for you to make that step inside, to finally prove your parents wrong. But something holds you back, keeps you from even taking one step. Beyond the trees you hear a whisper, something deep and soft. For a moment you believe it is the wind, but then you hear your name as clear as a bell. They call for you, they've been waiting for you.

You heard your parents come home and turn, the whispering goes quiet and you break away to meet your family. They seemed shocked as you walk around from the back of the house but they try to cover it with the excitement of seeing you. You're swept up in the excitement of seeing your parents and being home you forget for a moment the voice that called your name so lovingly.

That night as you crawl into your old bed you hear the whispering again, a polyphonic sound that makes you stir and then rest your head back down. There's a rapping at your window and you sit up and turn to your window.

They call your name again and knock against the glass. "Let me see you."

Your heart hammers, afraid at first, but as they call to your again you feel as if an old friend to calling to you.

"Who's there?" You ask, keeping your voice a low whisper as to not wake your parents.

"Someone who loves you."

You're stunned for a momentbut stand anyways, opening the window and looking out, seeing nothing but the trees. You lean out to look down and side to side then you feel the sticky wisps of spider webs against your face. You pull back to bat them away and something slips down from above you.

You scream but they grab you and cover your mouth before you make a sound. "Don't be afraid," they whisper with their polyphonic voice. "Trust me," he nuzzles to your neck and you try to calm yourself as he pulls you from the window and leaps with you into the woods. Your house disappears as the shadows of the woods takes over.

You feel as if there are many hands holding you, more than the usual two. One holds your mouth still, another is on your waist and one around hips, the fourth on your leg. You are set down in a clearing. The bright, full moon lighting the creature before you brightly.

For a moment you are unsure how to take him in. His torso was humanoid in shape, but the skin was pitch black with gray stripes and he was covered in coarse black hair. He had four arms that were thick as tree trunks. He had two big white eyes that had two tiny white eyes under each. His mouth had four distinct corners with a sharp, black fang at each side. Behind him is something large and bulbous like a hairy balloon, four legs with multiple joints sticking from it.

You suddenly understand why your parents never wanted you in the woods, who they were saying they made promises to. If there was something like him there, imagine what else there was. You had always imagined spiders as being thin and willowy, but this creature was thick and strong, one hand looked enough to hold you in place, let alone four.

"Hello," is all you can think to whisper out. You're so unsure what to do, you can barely move.

"I've been waiting on you," he touches your cheek with one hand and pulls you closer with the other three. "I've missed you so."

His touch is gentle, and you're finding that you're no longer afraid. "Me?" You shudder, pretending it's because of the breeze. "How do you know me?"

"I've been watching you since I was young. Curiosity at first, and then because I knew I wanted you." His other three hands explore your body, paying attention to your hips and legs. "You're the first human I've ever touched."

"Well you're the first...you I've ever touched."

"Arachne," he replied and runs a finger over your lips, the coarse hairs tickling your skin.

You look into his pearl-like eyes and place your hands on his chest. "Why did you bring me here?" You asked with a shuddering breath.

"So we could be alone," he answers, nuzzling to your neck again and you feel something strange there, something cold and wet. "So I could show you my intentions."

You whimper and push against him for a moment, "you're being vague."

"It's mating season," he growls sternly and it all clicks. Why your parents kept you from the boundary, why you were never home during summer.

"Wait," you gasp and try to escape but his strong hands hold you in place. Two lift your arms above your head while the other two remove your night clothes and run over your vulnerable form. He kisses down your body, his mouth opening on your breast and you feel a sting. A moment later your body feels warm, growing warmer with time. You feel the heat pool in your sex the more he touches you.

"What'd you do?" You whimper as you feel him kiss and touch more.

"I gave you a kiss," his voice is sweet and he lowers you down, and holds you by your hips, sitting you in a web as he crawls up over you.

Four hands on you at once makes your sex ache, the sensation of every inch of your body touched and admired making you swoon. You moan as fingers caress and pinch, testing your wetness and fondling your breasts.

He opens your legs more, watching you for a moment before he nuzzles to your cheek and neck. You turn your head, kissing his strange mouth as best you can. You touch his face and pet down his chest, trembling as his fingers give you some release.

He moves back slightly and you peer down, seeing between your legs where his torso meets the bulbous shape in the back a sort off halo opens and a strange object slips out. It's thick at the head, tapering into petal like shapes and ridges. He inches between your legs again and you feel it push at your entrance.

"It's too big," you whisper in fear feeling him push more anyways. You feel him slip inside, stretching you and making you moan.There's some slight pain as he finds room, but it feels so good. You feel so full, so stuffed that when he starts moving you feel as if he's going to tear you in two. He hits so deep inside you it feels like he's hitting the back of your head. You cry out, your hips shaking as he moves faster. You search for something to grip onto and you grasp his shoulders, digging your fingers in he moans with you. He nuzzles more to your neck and chest, his strange mouth cool against your heated skin.

You cry out as you climax, you back arching and pressing close to him, you're unsure how this will end but he keeps moving inside you. He growls and pushes deeper, making you shudder and cry out again. You know he's going to exhaust you, but for what ends you're unsure. You feel your grasp on reality slip, shuddering in his arms as he lets out a long howling screech.

You wake in your bed, sitting up you look around, wondering if you've been dreaming. That is, until you see the massive web in the corner of your room, the Arachne hanging there asleep as well. He's so big you wonder how the web holds him.

You then jump as you hear your parents stir and you panic as you try to find a way to explain the bite marks on your neck, let alone the handsome spider in your room.