𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏

That following week, Inka visited Wilbur as she often did, but was instead met with Tubbo. The boy had his arms crossed and looked around before he faced Inka, who stretched and waved at him merrily. The two walked as Inka tried to question what Tubbo was doing in the area, he only shook his head with a small smile. Feeling a slight adrenaline from the surprise that was going to make do, Inka held Tubbo's hand and squeezed it. Her leaves had begun turning orange and yellow, blending in with her hair and giving her a more feisty appearance to contradict the innocence her leaves would project for her in the spring and summer time. By winter, she looked more like someone who had been sacrificed, with twigs in place of her crown. On their way, Tubbo asked about her bandages; dotted with pale yellows and some orange. Not from the age, though were disgustingly old, but from cuts she had gotten over menial mistakes such as grazing her foot on a stone.

She didn't bleed blood, she was a wood nymph. They bled tree sap because that was what they were as a plant. Naiads could bleed blood, but nymphs bled their respective plant secretion. Flower nymphs bled water, glucose water, which was why they had such clear skin; berry nymphs bled the berry juice; nut and grain nymphs both leaked milk when cut. Sometimes they would harm themselves to feed if it came down to it. Those scars would show when they became plants once more.

Tubbo was incredibly intrigued from the information, it wasn't in books. Inka believed that was because most nymphs died of old age or became plants before dying to an external force. So not much could be said. He offered to help change her bandages, telling her to not worry about if it were to smell foul, but Inka wasn't so worried about that. Nymphs didn't sweat: plants didn't sweat; they actually released gas instead of liquid. Flower nymphs had more fragrant releases. Inka's was basic oxygen; courtesy of her photosynthesis. Tubbo didn't know that either and was just as excited to find that out as they walked into the castle; where Tubbo continued to ask questions.

The pair walked into the hall and stopped. At first, Inka thought she heard chatter from the room but when she entered, it was as silent as a picture. And fittingly, as the Minecraft family (and Mercury) were getting their picture painted. Mercury waved brightly at Inka and she waved back before he continued to stare forward. The artist painting was a gorgeous woman, though basic looking. Her only defining feature, as she turned and waved to Inka and Tubbo, was that she had freckles. She then continued to paint as Inka awkwardly waited with Tubbo. It took until that moment for Tubbo to confess he picked her up to not suffer alone, so the pair agreed to wait in the library where they could talk.

It had become Inka's fixation to recount Apollyon and Artenos, and Tubbo only fed onto her obsession by asking questions and offering ideas himself. She still was terrible at drawing, and Tubbo brought up the suggestion of making the artist who was there draw them, she was considered a great artist from what Tubbo had eavesdropped and she was passionate in the craft. She also had a bright but mature attitude, so "she would probably say yes", as Tubbo shrugged. Inka nodded and decided she may as well try, writing down vivid descriptions of the pair. Tubbo encouraged her like a younger brother, and she took it like an oblivious younger sister. They felt more like twins with an attitude and dynamic as their own.

Eventually, Philza entered the library, a young, yet old blond man Inka had seen once or twice from the corners of her eyes. He always wore a baggy kimono and a bucket hat, striped with white and green. He strode in with the artist and Wilbur, who followed behind casually as Philza spoke to who Inka heard was Celeste. Philza waved at the pair who sat around the table and shuffled over, along with Celeste and Wilbur, all three gazed at the detailed descriptions of Artenos and Apollyon.

"Wonderful description! So unique and somehow realistic for what they are... are they characters to a book you're making?" Celeste asked brightly, looking at the descriptions.