Chaper 2

Orchid Eyes

Orchid Eyes

Loud breaths were heard through a bare room. White locks cascaded down the brown skin of an fourteen year old boy, sweat sticking to the thin covers. It was around October, the cold autumn air helped cool down the boy. Steadying himself, the brown-skinned boy made his way to his feet but stumbled when his feet made contact with the hard ground. The noise of his stumble caught the other male's attention who was in the room, rushing forward the raven-haired boy caught the shorter one before holding him up.

"Izana are you okay?" Anna looked at the other boy who was supposedly talking to her.

'Izana? Where have I heard that name from? And why does this boy look so familiar?' Questions swelled up inside the girl's head, making her hold her head in pain; Snow White hair pieces clinging to her hand. The girl looked at the boy with a pained face making him even more worried, " I'll go get Misako-san and tell her you have woke up!" The mysterious raven-haired boy ran out, leaving the girl to her thoughts. Didn't she die? Why was she in this bare room with many beds?-and why did everything look so fake-animated?

Was she on drugs or in hell? Is this the type of bullshit where people make their own hell or something? The thought made Anna clench the sheets underneath her hands, she wasn't an over emotional person but to see your world turn upside down in a matter of seconds made her tense up. Cutting Anna from her thoughts, sounds of two different footprints entered the room. The black-haired boy with a medium sized woman entered the room with worried expressions.

" Izana-kun, how's your head? Does it still hurt?" Ignoring the name she was called. Anna brought her hand up to her head, feeling the surface of the smooth white bandage. Touching the area made Anna flinch sharply, causing the taller boy to rush to her side. Why is he coddling her? Whatever.

" What happened?"

The prepubescent voice caught her off guard, is that how her voice sounds. What happened for her to sound like this? The woman looked at the scarred boy in the room, a feature Anna didn't noticed, and nodded to him to talk. " You were jumped from some older boys in the orphanage. You won but one snuck up on 'ya and hit you with a pole but I came just in time before he could get another hit on you." He explained, glancing at the silverette at his side before swallowing," I know you said not to get involved in your fights but if I didn't do anything, they would of-" the sound of a door slamming open cut the conversation off. Entering the room a taller man entered, black straight hair framing his eyes. Dull wide black eyes cornered in on the boy in the bed.

" I came here after hearing what happened!" The man shouted, his voice not too low or high. He seemed to be panic, in his early twenties or late teens but what stuck out about him was the familiar way he dressed. Was she in a different country, they dress weird and strangely old. Like something from the 90's, it was dull and a little bulky looking. Noticing it, Anna agreed with herself that they all dressed a like.

" Mr. Sano, I don't think it's a good idea to-

The nurse was firmly cut off by the younger male, " Not a good idea? You should be saying that to the kids who assaulted my little brother!" Anger was visible in his voice, it kinda scared Anna a little. Maybe there was a mix up. She wasn't any boy as far she knew and she wasn't named Izana by any means. This freak show needs to be cut down before it started something serious but first, she needed to leave.

But before Anna could get up, she was snatched from the bed with a firm hand clinging to her wrist. The male who grabbed her brought her to the door, ignoring the brown-haired nurses' calls. Struggling to keep up with the taller male, Anna jogged up slightly to not get tugged along with the raging male. His facial expressions disturbing her. " Uhm...." Her high voice called, drawing the male out of his thoughts. Releasing the brown-skinned wrist from his bruising grip, dark purplish bruises stained the girl's wrist. Switching his face drastically, the man brought his hands behind his head, laughing while scratching it. " Ahh, sorry Izana. I might've squeezed a little to hard." The 20 year old laughed before cursing the nurse. " Yeah, a little too hard." Anna murmured, rubbing her wrist back and forth while frowning. Misreading the expression, the male's facial muscles twitched into a frown before replacing it with a smile.

" Don't worry Izana-kun, from now on you're going home with Shin-nii."

Hearing that, Anna eyes widened. She wasn't in hell, she was in Tokyo Revengers! This explains the black haired boy's, kakucho's, worry and the older male's familiar face. She was in the anime as Izana. Blinking widely at the realization, Izana stared wide-eyed at the older male; his orchid-eyes, gleaming. An once in a lifetime event, being in her favorite anime.

 An once in a lifetime event, being in her favorite anime