Chapter 4

---Jessica POV

I glanced around, panting for air. My heart was beating insanely fast but it’s a pretty typical thing in this situation. I held the football closely to my chest. Just as i felt I was home free, I felt two strong but soft arms wrap around me holding me still.

“Going somewhere?” I heard Alex’s husky voice ask.

I squeaked and tried to escape but she kept a tight grip on me. I knew what she was doing, she thinks she’s smart huh. I smirked and straightened up, puffing a few strands of my dark hair away from my face.

“Alexxxxx,” I pouted, “You’re all sweaty…its kinda hot.” I said in a sultry voice. I could hear her gulp when I ran a free hand down her stomach.

“Don’t let her get to you Alex!” Sean called running towards us before being tackled to the ground by Sophie. I wanted to laugh so badly, but that would probably snap Alex out of this little trance that I put her in. I ran my hands over the rim of her shorts and she inhaled a sharp breath. Her hands were loosening up and I took that as my cue.

I tightened my grip on the ball and took off full speed down the football field to score a touchdown. When I turned around, I could see Alex still standing in the same position with her mouth hung open. I smirked and shook my ass doing my touchdown dance. The girls ran over and high fived me and begun copying my touchdown dance. After a few minutes I strutted over to Alex giving her a peck on the lips. “You should be privileged to be dating such a football star.”

She shook her head and begun walking away. Well that’s no fun… I ran after her hopping on her back, “Piggyback rideeeee,” She groaned but held me firmly to her back and continued walking off the football field.

Soooo today was amazing. We got together and played football all day. It was girls against boys and it would have been uneven but Ashley brought the new guy she was dating since her and Sean split a while back. Surprisingly, the two guys got along great… maybe it’s because they have something in common, Ashley. I ran my hands through Alex’s hair as we made our way to the group of friends in the parking lot. I was extremely tired right now and I could sleep for the next 7-8 days.

“Well are you getting off?” Alex asked turning her head to face me.

“Nope,” I said popping the p.

She chuckled and turned her attention back to our friends.

“Well, thank you guys for the best day I had all week.” Mike told us. “Also, I’ll get back to you about my bachelor party next week guys. Just a few more days till I’m a married man.”

“Ladies, look out!” Sean said laughing.

“And for my beautiful girlfriends, I’ll let you know about my hen party!!” Rachel said overly excited.

“Well just let us know and we’ll be there.” Alex said grinning.

I frowned and smacked her arm, “Ouch?”

“You are not a hen Alex.” She rolled her eyes and released me from her grasp. I struggled to keep myself on her back but the struggle was in vain and I eventually slid right onto the floor. Glared daggers at her as she ignored me, the nerve of the women nowadays; I’ve given her food, love and sex… lots and lots of sex and what do I get in return? An ass full of gravel