Chapter 5

Dedicated to LatoyaLove because she's an amazing writer and also because i got so emotional whenever i got on wattpad and she wasnt on and now she's back and i'm so happyyyy.

Did i mention she's AMAZING? :')

---Alex POV

I shielded my eyes when the bedroom curtains slid opened allowing the sun to attack me. I groaned and peeped one eye at Jessica who was frowning?

“So when did you get back?”

“Back from where?” I asked with sleep still evident in my eyes.

“Wherever it is that you went at 2 in the morning Alex,”

That caught my full attention. “Oh, there was a bit of a mishap with Alison-“ she laughed but it had no humor.

She threw up her hands tiredly, “I have to go get ready but I’m not sure whether or not I want to hear about this anyways.”

“Her apartment got burnt down Jess, its not like I wanted to be there at 2am!”

“Alright,”

I frowned, “That’s it?”

“I’m really tired of fighting with you over silly things Alex, if that’s what happened then fine.” She stalked out of the room leaving me stunned. I cant remember the last time Jessica gave up on an argument and you know why? Because she never did; I guess we are maturing more than I thought.

I got out of bed and showered. I put on a white and black striped cardigan and black jeans before leaving out the room to meet Jessica. My plan for today was to find somewhere for Alison to stay, I didn’t have to but I will because it just felt like the right thing to do. Hopefully it would be in her price range… well I know her price range since I’m the one writing her paycheck every month but I mean minus food and all that other shit. I’ll find her an apartment near work since she doesn’t have a car. So hopefully by the time the day is done I would have good news for her. I’ll text Clarissa to let her know I’d be in later.

Jessica was sat at the table sipping coffee and watching intensely at some film on the television. I leaned over and pulled her dark hair to the side and kissed her neck, trailing more kisses up her cheekbone. She smiled and looked up at me,

“Quit it, I have to be at work soon.”

I frowned at the mention of her working. “You do know you don’t have to work right? Let me take care of you-“ she smacked my head, “Ouch!” I pouted and sat beside her at the table.

“We already talked about this, I just need to get out of the house.”

“Are you trying to run away from me?”

“Maybe,” she smirked at me.

“Oh, it’s like that then?” She continued sipping on her coffee. When she was finally done, she headed to the kitchen to discard of the dishes. I watched her in her black lacy bra and her chef’s uniform pants flaunting around doing the dishes.

“I think it’s time to officially christen your uniform.” A faint blush appeared on her face when I strutted over coolly and wrapped my arms around her. I lifted her up onto the kitchen counter and smirked when she hid her face in my neck. I rubbed her sides and leaned down planting a kiss on her lips. I nibbled on her bottom lip and she opened her mouth, allowing my tongue to toy with hers. My hands trailed down to the small of her back then back up to her bra. She moaned in my mouth as I slipped my fingers beneath the bra unhooking it.